ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Trophy's Replacement - Naples 16v

BG 182
brings back memeories this thread does. Ive had 3 'valvers' and also a williams 2 which i turboed, but never got finished and i broke it due to baby arrival. Never liked C16V but was a massive WC user back when i joined here in 2004!!!!

Oh and coops i remember back when you bought the turbo and am not suprised you still have it now, bet it owes you a small fortune. I think everyone who went down the turbo route gained lots of knowledge from you, me included. I remember when the gasket first went and u just went, 'b*llocks, in for a penny, in for a pound' n pulled it apart on your drive having never done anything like it before

This is an awesome example of my all time 'hot hatch' i watched closely as dan done a super quick turn around and now am very interested to see this progress, williams wheels will rule. Oh and my mechanical know how was learnt from MK1's

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Now for sale :dapprove:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/printthread.php?t=669476&pp=20&page=1

8117442502_3f15859f94_z.jpg

Awesome car. Would love to see it go to someone off here.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If I was I'm the market for a cheapish fun car id like that. Glwts not that I think you will need it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers gents. I'd keep it if I could afford to run two cars, but it's not viable in my current situation.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm growing up and getting something newer mate. Looking at Abarth 500's.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Buy it anyway Aucky! It needs to go to someone like you that'll just detail it within an inch of it's life :D

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ideal, this time round you can trackday the hell out of the trophy then Luke, which is what they are meant for anyway.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Don't make me feel worse than I already do about selling :dapprove:

PS Buy it?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Soz Joe, I'm 90% sure on the replacement already. Wanna buy it anyway?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If only it was in the grey they came in I would be so tempted.

Not a fan on Naples red, GLWS though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Has it not sold yet Luke? I thought some MK1 bumboy would have jumped on it.

We'll fix the sunroof first if necessary.

Don't say that! I literally have no time to do it mate, the price is taking that into account - It would be up for £2k with the sunroof fixed :)

It's not particularly bad, but wouldn't want anyone to buy it and then get dripped on on the way home.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yep, clio16valver.co.uk.

Put it up for sale on there last night mate.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You wouldn't even need to drive it. Just keep it in your garage and clean it, then admire just how awesome mk1's are to look at ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Thats not allowed.

Id rather give you the money for the T and simply set fire to it than have it swopped for a mk1.

Lovely car though Luke, shame its not 1993 anymore ;)

You don't want to buy it then Dave? Lol.