ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The week that I wish wasn’t!

If you think you’re having a bad start to the New Year check this out…...

I picked up my second-hand Clio 16v in early-December this year and its been going quite nicely, thank you very much (apart from leaking through the damn sunroof). However, in 2003 my luck seems to have taken a turn for the worse.

Last Friday the clutch went snap. Upon further investigation the whole clutch was up the shoot, so new clutch. Fair play. Yesterday I was following some traffic along a B road when this thing appears in the road in front of me. Having no time to either assess what it was, or indeed react accordingly, I gritted teeth and drove over it……CRASH!!! It was a fcuk-off piece of rock! God knows where it came from, but all I do know is that it ripped into my sump, casting the contents of the engine onto the road…..a very large repair bill now awaits!

Just had to get that off my chest! Hope this means that everyone else is experiencing better fortune. Have a good weekend y’all.

sorry to hear u r having bad luck aswell !

I am thinking about getting a priest in to bless my valver coz i think it is cursed !!!

john

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

*goes to find his magnifying glass*

aha, found it..

Sorry to hear about your misfortune bud, how the hell did a big rock just appear in the middle of the road ?

flippin eck, that came out a bit small, sorry. to top it off ive just punted 30 squid e/w on a cast iron tip in the 3.45 at southwell and it came bloody fifth! should have quit while i was behind. now wheres that priests number?

How it should have looked.........

"If you think you’re having a bad start to the New Year check this out…...

I picked up my second-hand Clio 16v in early-December this year and its been going quite nicely, thank you very much (apart from leaking through the damn sunroof). However, in 2003 my luck seems to have taken a turn for the worse.

Last Friday the clutch went snap. Upon further investigation the whole clutch was up the shoot, so new clutch. Fair play. Yesterday I was following some traffic along a B road when this thing appears in the road in front of me. Having no time to either assess what it was, or indeed react accordingly, I gritted teeth and drove over it……CRASH!!! It was a fcuk-off piece of rock! God knows where it came from, but all I do know is that it ripped into my sump, casting the contents of the engine onto the road…..a very large repair bill now awaits!

Just had to get that off my chest! Hope this means that everyone else is experiencing better fortune. Have a good weekend y’all."