ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Honda. Tesla Someday
LoL we are not the same person, if I was him I'd end myself.

On a brighter note, back on topic. Going to do my best to avoid feeding the troll. There really isn't any point and I've realised that.

Apologies people for going astray - will do my best to not let it happen again :) *deep breath*

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LoL rich coming from you! Get real! You're a complete and utter fool, honestly people like you are just a waste of oxygen. OMFG I showed something bad about the ps4 and you act like I've just assaulted your family! I am so full of sin blaspheming against your holy playstation!! May I be doomed for all eternity! :eek:

You're a total hypocrite and anyone in their right mind can see that you're just a typical blind fanboy with nothing between his ears. It's a games console... Are you financially or spiritually invested in Sony and the playstation?? Seems so... Seriously eurgh.

Serious post is serious?

Arctic Blue 182
Back on topic it is then. Are we getting any free games with gold this month? Can only see discounted games so far.

dk

911 GTS Cab
LoL we are not the same person, if I was him I'd end myself.

On a brighter note, back on topic. Going to do my best to avoid feeding the troll. There really isn't any point and I've realised that.

Apologies people for going astray - will do my best to not let it happen again :) *deep breath*
Sorry but I can't let this go, you are disturbed, and have shown yourself up with your last few posts.

I've hardly been on my Xbox recently, I just don't seem to have the time (probably because it's summer).

I only have a few games (Watch Dogs, Zumba, Dead Rising, Forza, CoD, Zoo Tycoon) but I've not completed any of them, or got anywhere near close to.

Arctic Blue 182
Got bored of Watchdogs so prob selling it. May go back to wolfestein and do the alt time line as mucho`s enjoyed that game. Other than that is back to Titanfall or give BF4 another chance.

Kinda waiting for Evolve. Very very excited about that game think its going to be immense and one of the first truly next gen titles as not being released on 360, ps3.

1.8 Civic EX
Halo: Spartan Assault, got gold and all assault challenges on all missions A-E, just about to start F.

Rayman Legends, almost got the last achievement (reach awesomeness level 11) then thats done.

Both the above are just easy pick up and play games, literally can play them for about 10 mins and thats it so not taking up loads of my time.

Completed the story for Thief the other day, was actually quite good. Just need to go through it again to find all collectables etc.

Forza gets a couple races every other week or so. I find it's the only way to play it as otherwise it gets boring far too quickly.

COD only gets played when I go round my mates as I don't own it, we just do a bit of split screen multiplayer, but the game is utter cack tbh.

Haven't touched Battlefield or Fifa for a while now due to them being somewhat buggy.

1.8 Civic EX
Just got the new update.

can now bring up the snap screen by double tapping the xbox/home button on the controller rather than only by voice commands. Snap screen now includes achievements list, and it automatically shows the achievements for the game you are currently playing, along with a "help" button, which will then open up ie and search with bing for the achievement you had highlighted.

Also an extra language option in the voice commands menu but that's only available in certain countries.

so basically, nothing special....

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I agree tbh, I've got Forza and Titanfall. Forza I've played probably about a couple of days worth of play, Titanfall I installed and haven't even played.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The only game I play on my XBOne if Fifa. But there are some good games arriving this year - Fifa 15 being one of them.

I also have a Wii U now, with Mario Kart 8 and Zelda. Need to get me some of Mario 3D too.

Nippy white cup
I flit between forza and watcdogs...then finish off the night getting mad with how stupid FIFA14 is lol...still love it tho!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I played Watch Dogs for all of 20 minutes, I haven't played it since. I stick to Battlefield 4, which just annoys me :(

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Being off work with a bad ankle has led to me getting bored, and therefore purchasing the Thrustmaster wheel. Shame I'm not really going to be able to use it until my ankles better though.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Being off work with a bad ankle has led to me getting bored, and therefore purchasing the Thrustmaster wheel. Shame I'm not really going to be able to use it until my ankles better though.

Brilliant, that made me LOL for no real reason. That's my Mrs' kind of logic.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I really wish I hadn't. It's slightly torturing seeing it sat there ready to use, but knowing I can't.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Yay, August Xbox One update includes 3D bluray playback, remote downloads, activity feed updates, a new friends area on the dash, mobile purchases, notifications off while watching video option, last seen time on friends list!

Good update if you ask me, a couple of big features there :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Wish they'd done the 3D playback a couple of months ago, before I went and bought a 3D Bluray player.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yay, August Xbox One update includes 3D bluray playback, remote downloads, activity feed updates, a new friends area on the dash, mobile purchases, notifications off while watching video option, last seen time on friends list!

Good update if you ask me, a couple of big features there :)
Sounds epic to me.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Typical. Just bought
a new non 3d TV. Mind you saying that I dont watch 3D at home anyway!

Monaro VXR
Best thing above all that.....joypad battery warning notification! :)

I don't know why they didn't just incorporate this into the control pad update they released a while ago. It flashes when you turn it on, so it's not hard to get it to do the same when the battery is low.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Anyone played the Destiny Beta yet? It's open access now to everyone! All platforms! Check it out!

Also here is a video of me playing it for the first time!

[video=youtube_share;69AJryAOu70]http://youtu.be/69AJryAOu70[/video]

Part Two will be on YouTube later today :)