ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Yaris Hybrid
Quantum Break live demo was fantastic! Extremely interested in this one!! (from the makers of Max Payne - Xbox Exclusive)

Holy feck!

Just the other day I was wondering what those guys did after Alan Wake.

I wasn't interested in Quantum Break but I damn well am now! That studio write some seriously good s**t.

Are you familiar with the saying "Cutting off your nose to spite your face"?

Yes but im not :p

I've now got a very good Blue-ray player which does all i need it to do, streaming everything i want it to stream over my network, plus all the smart features. Then i have my PC for my gaming needs :p

Ive done the whole console thing with the everything from the NES right the way through to the Xbox 360 and now that i have a PC that far out specs an Xbox One and plays the games i prefer at normally a cheaper price than the over inflated console stuff i have no reason to get an Xbox again

I did consider it for its media functionality but it has never amounted to much until now and like i say i've already found a much better cheaper solution to it.

Last edited:
  Arctic Blue 182
Yes and thank you for coming to the xbox thread to share your opinion.

Think I may post something in the power pc thread seeing as I don't have one :/

Yes and thank you for coming to the xbox thread to share your opinion.

Think I may post something in the power pc thread seeing as I don't have one :/

TBF i first came in here to see if this feature was available, which it was not. I checked back again to find that it now is and decided to share an opinion. Free country and all that ;)

Go ahead you may change your perception on a power PC :p

Monaro VXR
Could do, you can save your games to cloud storage. From there pull it to the One.

Sure they said multiplayer will be copied over anyway.

I need a new game, currently have CoD, Forza and Fifa. What's going to be a worthwhile game? As much as I'm enjoying them, I had them all on my 360 so they're not new to me. Only other game currently on my radar is Battlefield, any decent games out there at the moment?

1.8 Civic EX
Rayman was alright, Id' give it 7.5/10 its good because it's something different from the norm, and some of the challenges were real hard.

MGSV:Ground Zeros is currenly only £12 through Games/Deals with Gold and worth a go.

TitanFall is also about £25 as well now I think (via Games/Deals with Gold)

Personaly wouldnt go with Battlefied now, although its better than COD, it won't be long before the next one.

On a different note has anyone ever purchased thier live subscription from www.xbox360gold.co.uk ?

Monaro VXR
I need a new game, currently have CoD, Forza and Fifa. What's going to be a worthwhile game? As much as I'm enjoying them, I had them all on my 360 so they're not new to me. Only other game currently on my radar is Battlefield, any decent games out there at the moment?

Tomb Raider,
Ryse (get it used for cheap, otherwise not that great and rather short too.)
Dead rising,
Titanfall, think COD only with mechs and just more fun in general.
Watchdogs is worth a try, took me a bit to get into it then I ended up just smashing it after I got into it. Also got an achievable 1000 game score without having to grind multi player. You can do the multi player stuff while doing the main quest.

I seem to have spent more time on Forza and the free games with live to be honest though.

Cheers, MGS seems pretty cheap, surely worth a go as I loved the original on PS1.

Titanfall looks ok, just unsure on trying out any new FPS as I only enjoy CoD on hardcore, not overly keen on games where you unload several clips to kill etc. prefer tactics and skill!

Thanks, will have a look at those later. Is there any game similar to Skyrim? Or is there a new one planned?

Watchdogs looked good when I saw it on my mates PS4, will see if there's any good deals going!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I need to try Watchdogs again. Never really gave it a chance.

Don't bother buying BF4, it's s**t.

Monaro VXR
BF4, brilliant on the PC...s**t on consoles.

It honestly plays like a different game on the PC.

Think it's just down to the less casual, more strategic gamers that tend to be playing it on a PC.

Last edited:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
BF4, brilliant on the PC...s**t on consoles.

It honestly plays like a different game on the PC.

Think it's just down to the less casual, more strategic gamers that tend to be playing it on a PC.

You're probably right. I tried HC mode earlier in the hope that it'd be slightly more strategic, but no, just teenagers racing around and popping spots.

Does anybody know how to make your profile sign in automatically when you turn on your xbox? I know it only takes a sec to log on but my 360 always did it auto!

I'll have to have another look tomorrow.. Tried for a while trying to sort it out but it gave me like 3 options with pin numbers and all sorts of crud!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I want to love it - God knows I've put enough hours into if - but I just can't.

Same.

Bad Company 2 was the pinnacle. BF3 was good, and BF4 is just... well, meh. Shame really. Not holding out much hope for Hardline either, although the Gamescom demo was decent.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Same.

Bad Company 2 was the pinnacle. BF3 was good, and BF4 is just... well, meh. Shame really. Not holding out much hope for Hardline either, although the Gamescom demo was decent.

BC2 was amazing. Since then I've struggled with the franchise. I never got on with BF3, I personally prefer 4, despite knowing it's a worse game. But still can't get on with it. I can't get my head around why I can do next to no damage to someone, despite shooting them in the torso / head, yet die almost immediately when they fire just 1, 2 shots.

I haven't watched the Gamescom demos. I watched the MP reveal, I wasn't impressed.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
However, all this moaning I'm doing over it, as I'm of work today, in an hour or so, after I've walked the dog, you can put money on me actually playing BF4. I don't have any other decent games :(

banther

ClioSport Club Member
That's because they're possibly in a cafe somewhere, sharing a net connection. Although it's not WOW.

Join one. It's hilarious.

The other day I was following a group of 8 performing - cover and run manoeuvres. Was quite epic tbf.

The only servers I've ever played on where you can see people flanking and using gunners to keep people pinned down.

I see you skill is now well over 300. After trying to become a sniper mine has collapsed to 224 :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Join one. It's hilarious.

The other day I was following a group of 8 performing - cover and run manoeuvres. Was quite epic tbf.

The only servers I've ever played on where you can see people flanking and using gunners to keep people pinned down.

I see you skill is now well over 300. After trying to become a sniper mine has collapsed to 224 :(

I snipe quite a lot these days. Unlocked a Range Finder yesterday, hopefully that'll help me out a little.

Is +300 even good? I don't pay much attention to my stats really, I didn't think they made for decent reading!