ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I snipe quite a lot these days. Unlocked a Range Finder yesterday, hopefully that'll help me out a little.

Is +300 even good? I don't pay much attention to my stats really, I didn't think they made for decent reading!

Well you know how epic I am? Well I was at 330ish. So yeah pretty good.

Range finder helps. A lot.

Prepare yourself for Destiny goodness my friend.

Got your eye on anything else?

I'll be getting pretty much all the exclusives haba. Halo, sunset overdrive, AC & destiny.

Oh and far cry. But that can wait.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well you know how epic I am? Well I was at 330ish. So yeah pretty good.

Range finder helps. A lot.

Prepare yourself for Destiny goodness my friend.

Got your eye on anything else?

I'll be getting pretty much all the exclusives haba. Halo, sunset overdrive, AC & destiny.

Oh and far cry. But that can wait.

Destiny, Halo, GTA 5, FIFA '15 - they're the games I'm looking at this year. I like the look of some others, but they're not due till next year at the earliest.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I lost 3 times in a row on FIFA last night so cancelled my pre order haha

I'll play FIFA for a combined total of 2 hours, before I get bored and never play it again. Kinda like I did with '12, '13 and '14.

I have a few XBone games but will always just switch back to BF4. I'm hoping Destiny will change that!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I'll play FIFA for a combined total of 2 hours, before I get bored and never play it again. Kinda like I did with '12, '13 and '14.

I have a few XBone games but will always just switch back to BF4. I'm hoping Destiny will change that!

And me! Wasnt all that impressed with the Beta though :-/

FIFA is a good one to buy hard copy as tit the only game that seems to retain any meaningful value.

clio 16v
Rayman was alright, Id' give it 7.5/10 its good because it's something different from the norm, and some of the challenges were real hard.

MGSV:Ground Zeros is currenly only £12 through Games/Deals with Gold and worth a go.

TitanFall is also about £25 as well now I think (via Games/Deals with Gold)

Personaly wouldnt go with Battlefied now, although its better than COD, it won't be long before the next one.

On a different note has anyone ever purchased thier live subscription from www.xbox360gold.co.uk ?
The next "proper" battlefield isn't out until 2015. Cops and robbers doesn't count.

clio 16v
That 'cops and robbers' is out in 2015 and it is the next 'proper' one as you called it.
My bad on the date, I meant 2016.

Hard line in reality is a spin off produced by visceral games and is hardly classic battlefield is it?

Battlefield 5 likely to be produced by dice and released in 2016

Mini JCW
My bad on the date, I meant 2016.

Hard line in reality is a spin off produced by visceral games and is hardly classic battlefield is it?

Battlefield 5 likely to be produced by dice and released in 2016

Which will no doubt be released 6 - 12 months early, full of glitches, lag and sh*t servers meaning constant patches and server downtime upon release.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Heres another vid of mine lol - its me and a mate playing the Silent Hills teaser on his PS4! We sh!t ourselves!!!!

Not confirmed as a PS4 exclusive and is said to be multiplatform - this teaser however is PS4 only so enjoy! LOL god it was scary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres another vid of mine lol - its me and a mate playing the Silent Hills teaser on his PS4! We sh!t ourselves!!!!

Not confirmed as a PS4 exclusive and is said to be multiplatform - this teaser however is PS4 only so enjoy! LOL god it was scary!
Wrong thread.

1.8 Civic EX
Cool cheers. If it's any good and enough peeps buy it we could look at setting up a cs tournament or something for the lols.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Cool cheers. If it's any good and enough peeps buy it we could look at setting up a cs tournament or something for the lols.

Initial, basic thoughts.

Its good & enjoyable.

Massively lacks atmosphere and the commentating is w**k. The guy will annoy me I'm certain in a couple of hours.

Caters to the golf geek in terms of shot selection, however swinging is pretty easy. As is power control. Realism on mishits seems to be pretty good. Putting is very much Tiger Woods '04 vintage but acceptable.

Im sure it will be more fun with friends, watch someone playing via the twitch app to get a hold of the visuals. Certainly nothing exciting or groundbreaking.

Have you played POwerplay golf at all? Cartoony but infinitely more fun.

1.8 Civic EX
Is there much in the way of character customisation and development/improvement?

I didn't really get on with the power star cartoonie one.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Is there much in the way of character customisation and development/improvement?

I didn't really get on with the power star cartoonie one.

good selection of clothing!

From the tutorial the game seems much more focused on courses and the creation of courses. I'm playing tonight with 2 friends who have already created courses. Will report back.

I only got about 45 mins on it last night so a bit scant info wise yet! Not much written about it online either! http://thegolfclubgame.com/2014/01/11/features-of-the-golf-club-game/

The courses are very very good.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Ooh, I might have to take a look at the golf game. I am thinking of picking the game up again after a long, long layoff. A virtual round or two in the meantime won't hurt :)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Rayman Legends is £16.99 today on GAME online. Think it's one day only though. Good game, especially at that price.

Mito Sportiva 135
Not sure if it's the same on One, but on 360 Legends is on sale on the Live Marketplace, think it's £8.99 or something

Honda. Tesla Someday
September Update is out!! Media player added! DLNA coming soon!

Media player allows you to watch pretty much any format of video/image off a USB drive/stick!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Updates are all well and good, but what it really needs are decent games still. I think the next thing that'll get me playing on it will be GTA V as I only played about half of it on the 360 before selling, I think this sums up my use of the One so far:

IMG_0743_zps6804b999.gif

Games since launch for me.

Lego marvel superheroes. Loved this, played with my boy and completed 100%, nearly 60 hours.
Titanfall. Great with mates and a few beers, last titan standing mostly.
Max and brotherhood. I bought this but it was free on gold at a later point enjoyed it.
Plants vs Zombies FPS, this has potential but I think really needs to be played with friends as its quite tactical
Fifa 14, great but I couldn't get into it, might revisit.
Forza 5, got a little bored with it.
Lego hobbit, not as good as marvel, all the characters looked the same to me.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Updates are all well and good, but what it really needs are decent games still. I think the next thing that'll get me playing on it will be GTA V as I only played about half of it on the 360 before selling, I think this sums up my use of the One so far:

IMG_0743_zps6804b999.gif

That and your house is a tip :p

I just picked up the new Madden game, which is awesome