ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Ciio 200
I have got it enabled. I only received Forza 5 on the Saturday morning, put the disc in to install it, and install any updates whist I got on with other things, but at 14GB, I need over 12hrs to download an update of that size on my slow (2.5mbps) internet connection, unless there is a way to pre-download any updates when you don't have the disc yet?

It will be the same with Halo MCC with a 20GB update needed at launch, but at least I know that I need to install it a day before I want to play it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
There is no way (That I know of) to pre-emptively download updates for a game that your system hasn't yet seen you play.

Would be awesome though.

Cupra
Has anyone used Plex with the Xbox One yet?
I'm considering getting one but the main reason would be to get everything streaming from my PC using Plex.

Plex is only for Plex pass members at the minute.

It will be available in a month or two for non Plex members for a one time fee of £4-5 according to something I read.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Plex is only for Plex pass members at the minute.

It will be available in a month or two for non Plex members for a one time fee of £4-5 according to something I read.

Ah I see. I'll look into it abit more tomorrow. I thought it'd be a free app.

I'm guessing you haven't used it yourself?

Cupra
Ah I see. I'll look into it abit more tomorrow. I thought it'd be a free app.

I'm guessing you haven't used it yourself?

Not yet. I am still using Plex via my iPad to AppleTV. I made a small form PC yesterday with popcorn time on it, so may just stick Plex on that too. It just pisses me off that I have 5 different devices under the TV that all do more or less the same thing, but none is great at doing everything. I'm still hoping that the Xbox and Plex will be the answer....

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Does anyone elses xbox hdd make a chirping sound every once in a while when its off? Like its trying to park the head but doing a bad job of it? sound like a buzz/chirp that lasts abut 1 second?

1.8 Civic EX
Custom backgrounds (you can use your own image off a usb stick or the images that come with Achievements as you unlock them)
Twitter integration
Some whizzy TV thing that will mainly benefit those in the US.
A few other minor changes to Internet explorer amung other things.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone explain to me, in simple terms, what I'm supposed to do with Plex? As far as I can work out its the same as Chromecast (which I have)? But then it says compatible with Chromecast. Wut?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
How much do the download games cost? Specifically Forza 5. Not sure whether to buy the disk or just the xbox then download it onto hd.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
You need to upgrade then, where they're asking for you to do it :tongueout:
It's hard to persuade a woman to warm up on one of these...

243-bx_1539-rt_manchester_cast_iron_bollard.jpg

LY 200 EDC LUX
Shameless post here....

Anyone interested in buying COD:ghosts? Bought it, played it twice, realised how inferior it is to BF4 and now I don't play it. Mint condition. £20 plus P+P or pick up from Maidstone.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I ordered an Xbox One for my younger brother for Xmas which was supposed to come with COD and Sunset overdrive. Sunset overdrive came in the box but there's no sign of COD.
Does anyone know if you have to download it?
It's the day zero edition.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you order it from? Normally, if it's a bundle, it would have a picture of the CoD cover on it somewhere on the console box (I bought the FIFA 14 bundle and it has Messi's face plastered all over it).

Failing that, ring whoever you ordered it from, get them to send you a hard copy of the game?

Skoda Fabia vRS
Only recently switched my One back on, had major internet problems for quite a while, im sooooo glad we finally can play media off a usb stick, though im now looking into NAS drives anyway :)

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Where did you order it from? Normally, if it's a bundle, it would have a picture of the CoD cover on it somewhere on the console box (I bought the FIFA 14 bundle and it has Messi's face plastered all over it).

Failing that, ring whoever you ordered it from, get them to send you a hard copy of the game?
ShopTo.

The bundle is called "Xbox One Sunset Overdrive White Bundle + Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition".
The box has Sunset Overdrive all over it.