ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Well after months of talking myself in and out of buying this I've finally bit the bullet and bought one for £299. brand new without kinnect or games.

Look forward to it, what's the deal with buying download codes for games too? Can get FM5 download code for £20 off ebay.. Got 3 weeks of this month off work so should have plenty of play time :).

Suzuki Jimny
Struggling with why people don't recommend forza 5, I've put quite a few hours into forza 4 and thought horizon was crap so surely forza 5 would be the obvious choice especially with open wheel cars now :)

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Because its w**k. forza 4 was great but 5 is mind numbingly boring. So linear and slow in progression. I put about 8 hours in and still couldn't race anything faster than a f**king Focus RS or some s**t. It really is bad.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Because its w**k. forza 4 was great but 5 is mind numbingly boring. So linear and slow in progression. I put about 8 hours in and still couldn't race anything faster than a f**king Focus RS or some s**t. It really is bad.
And on the other end of that, FH2 is much better than FH1 imo

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

I only really raced online with 4 though. I'm gunna give it a go anyway lol if its no good I'll pick horizon 2 up as well :).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Already paid for it off someone on here haha. I'll give it a go if I get bored I'll just sell it on.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Good deal;

Xbox one console + any selected game (which includes the following; Advanced warfare, gta 5, Halo - MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION or far cry 4).

£329 - Seems like a good price at the moment considering most bundles are over £350.

You can get the price down to £319 by using the code : TDX - HTRW (New customers/Make a new account)

TDX - HTRW = £10 off purchases over £75...

http://www.tesco.com/direct/special...29/promo30140056.promo?sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1018132

Courtesy of HUKD. Under rated deal. @imprezaworks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bargain but will pass at the mo mate, haven't even got an Xbox so need to calm down with buying stuff. Glwts though

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wheres the best place to the xbox one?

Mines off ebay just the xbox for £299.

That deal banther posted is good though! Not great games and far cry isn't out yet but you could sell them on and make it back easy.

Mines due for delivery tomorrow. Probably download a few demos. Is there a far cry one?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Reckon they will come down a few squid before Xmas? Guess they won't. And I'm off to America at the end of November, any bargains to be had do we think?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Anyone played the new COD yet? Any good? I get my copy on Thursday night

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
From what I've read it will work as its 'region free'. Just need a different power lead aparantly. Looking forward to New York even more now :)