ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Cupra
Lego Marvel is brilliant. Me and my little boy completed it 100%. For that price its almost a must buy.

Same with me and my two. We've spent hours on it. I'm stuck in the last two mini missions which involve flying. I'm either s**t at flying characters or doing it wrong....

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Same with me and my two. We've spent hours on it. I'm stuck in the last two mini missions which involve flying. I'm either s**t at flying characters or doing it wrong....

I'm one flying mission away from 100% completion... and it's been p***ing me off since I bought it on release day! I just can't do it :( :)

1.8 Civic EX
I'm stuck at the beginning with
Captain America and the stretchy dude 😧

It's not a very intuitive game .. Im only at level 3 and it's already f**king me off!

Wtf?! I hope you two are joking. The Lego games are the easiest games on the market. They literally tell you what character to use and what button to press through the whole game.

The only thing I can assume you are doing wrong is trying to use the wrong character. You cannot do/collect/explore everything in each level on the first play through. You have to unlock more characters with different abilities, then replay levels.

If there is something you cannot activate etc then just move on and come back to it later. Oh and smash everything up, if you can break it then do so. And apply the coin multipliers as soon as you unlock them.

I've played every Lego game so far and they are all great (apart from the pirates of the caribbean one, that was pony). Can't wait to get Batman 3 but want to finish GTA V first.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Lego games are awesome :)

vp-lego01_zps6c323088.jpg

Love the encased characters :)

133/225/CLS AMG
Picked up the One at the weekend and wow, I am hugely impressed with everything about it so far. I'm not a huge gamer but I did like a blast on Forza or a good first person shooter.

So picked up Forza 5 which is epic, Wolfenstein which is actually pretty good fun and has some similarities to the 90s original. Plus I bought the Call of Duty edition of the console so came with that but not had a chance to play it yet.

Mito Sportiva 135
Forza Horizons 2 is a must have if you like racers too! Maybe wait a while if you've just for Forza 5 though of course

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I find myself playing more of Forza 5 than Horizon 2 at the minute. Being able to actually race other people online is the big draw I suppose.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I prefer 5 to Horizon as well but i prefer actual racing tracks and "sim" type" games to arcade racers. If i want to cheese about in a free roam type game ill stick GTA on

Honda. Tesla Someday
Just posted up a vid of me Unboxing the Halo MCC Special Edition Controller Stand lol! Pretty cool little stand tbh!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah it's crazy how quickly my One has filled up. My 360 had about 50% space left after several years, my one has less than 20% after 4 months :S

Anyone have this issue with games?
Just put in a new disc (The crew) and the Xbox turns itself off. i turned it on and it'll turn itself off again. If i eject the disc it will say installation stopped because ive removed the disc. shouldnt i be able to see if its installing/use other areas of the xbox?

SQ5
I think it's because you bought such a terrible game it's punishing you ;)

Try a hard reboot, holding power for ten seconds.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Bah, I only want the Indy one!

I've played all lego games bar Lego Star wars III so far - would have been lost on me that one. :)

Honda. Tesla Someday
My XO was 97% full, bought a 1Tb USB 3.0 drive for £35 from Tesco and bam! I now have an extra 1Tb of storage. The drive is Usb powered as well so no need to plug in to the wall, took 3 mins to set up lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Can you copy over files directly from your XBO though, and when you come to save files how do you specify to save it on there rather than the hard disc on the console?

Im guessing you will get the option to save it to either the HDD or USB.

The crew is OK, i have played it 2 or 3 times since christmas and every time i have played i have moved back to Horizon 2.

You can do online racing on Horizon 2, do Online Road trip simples :) but i do miss track races from FM series.

1.8 Civic EX
Game saves are in the cloud anyway are they not? When I play a game at home, then go to a mates, sign in to his machine with my account to play the same game it comes up with a "syncing game save" message.

You guys either need to buy less games or be a bit more organsied with deleting stuff from your drive. I've had quite a few games for the one since launch and mine is about 68%, and I've still some games that I've completed so could uninstall as I don't play them anymore.

Mito Sportiva 135
Rhino - that is incorrect. Assasins Creed had a Day One update of about 8GB, Halo MCC has 20GB, Forza Horizons 2 and BF4 install themselves and come with several GBs of DLC, plus Destiny has massive install files too. This generation has been a joke in terms of games shipping unfinished then requiring obscenely large patches to update them - particularly as my internet is so slow (another reason why I don't do cloud saves)

1.8 Civic EX
lol perhaps thats why mine is so low as you have basically listed all the games that I haven't got (other than BF4) :smile:

But then I'm trying to be a bit more selective in the games I buy for the one. Only having one/two games on the go at a time and then trade them in once done for something else rather than the hoards of games I ended up with on the 360.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I only had BF4 and Destiny for 4 months - then for Xmas I got Halo, Forza Horizons 2, Diablo 3, Dragons Age and Assasins Creed! (don't tell Santa but I have kept playing Destiny mainly...)
This year though I will probably only buy Halo 5 and Witcher 3 (if it is released)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My XBOX is now 92% full, and I've had to delete games to make room for the ones I'm currently playing. It is quite frustrating - although the 1TB drive mentioned above from Tesco sounds like a good shout for £35!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This is exactly why I have opted to buy my games on disk as I could see it would fill up quick. Not sure what I'm on somewhere around 40% I think and I had thought that's filled up quick.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
This is exactly why I have opted to buy my games on disk as I could see it would fill up quick. Not sure what I'm on somewhere around 40% I think and I had thought that's filled up quick.
The majority of mine are on disk! You still have to install massive portions of the game, I've found. Out of the games I have, two are downloaded. The rest I've bought hard copies.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's ridiculous I have 4 games and already about 40% none of them downloaded copies. I expected 500GB to last ages considering I managed with a 20GB on the 360 for years and plenty of games.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Can you copy over files directly from your XBO though, and when you come to save files how do you specify to save it on there rather than the hard disc on the console?
You can individually select which games you wish to transfer to external HDD and when installing a new game you have external HDD set up as default.
Easy :)

Cayman S Edition 1
Bought my Xbone last Nov and its recently developed an annoying random noise when its on. Its kinda like a HD / fan sound.

Anyone else had issues ?