ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Cayman S Edition 1
Its the me thing that is still annoying me.....updates. Yet another GTA update today of 404mb. Had one 2 days ago for about the same. What for????? That's pretty much another gig gone
Bought my xbone when GTA came out and I can't get over the number of updates being released. It's crazy!

LY 200 EDC LUX
Bought my xbone when GTA came out and I can't get over the number of updates being released. It's crazy!

I have no idea what they're 'updating'? Doesn't seem to make any difference. Anyone know what the updates are for??

MK3 GTI golf 16v
Deleted some stuff the other day it was about 75% full, but I had about 10 games installed

Had my X box a year have only seen about 2 updates I think, does everything when it's off

Installs take ages though

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Got my XBO today and now I can't get online because Xbox Live and Playstation have apparently been hacked :-(

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Think I'm going to trade my ps4 for an xbox one, due to me wanting forza now!

Problem is I can't remember what I did with the box for it :-(

Anyone after a ps4 il sell you mine ;-)

Goliath I
Wife got my Xbox One early December... Made sure she got everything updated before today. Sod waiting half the day to play anything!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Wife got my Xbox One early December... Made sure she got everything updated before today. Sod waiting half the day to play anything!

I told my mates to d this. Both xbox and psn.

Would only make sense seeing as half the country (and the rest of the world) would be opening theirs today, plugging it in and trying to download gigs of data at once.

Goliath I
Yep, had FIFA and Forza as a download, took almost a day! Feel sorry for the kids who won't actually be able to play their games until tomorrow or even the day after

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Think I'm going to trade my ps4 for an xbox one, due to me wanting forza now!

Problem is I can't remember what I did with the box for it :-(

Anyone after a ps4 il sell you mine ;-)

Ever in london? I'll trade YA my Xbone, all my pals are sony heads now so thinking of moving across.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Don't FACKIN own a car. s**t house. I've got FIFA 15, Battlefield 4, GTA (360) Forza (new one not horizon) and 1 control.

Inferno 225 cup
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419602510.262374.jpg

Who the f**k is lovable robin??

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha I'm gunna be seshing horizon 2 over the weekend. Does anyone know if you can still play online tag(virus)? Always love that game mode.

Yeah you can play online Tag, i could play online last night. I was on the Crew, not too sure about it compared to Forza Horizon 2. Forza is amazing! The Crew is slightly harder and the steering feels slower and less responsive. I have COD AW, Forza Horizon 2, FIFA 15 and now the Crew.

Add me
iTz x RoZzA

:)