ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Ad

MK2 FRS
Landed 40mins ago and then forza 20mins after that.

Havent had a kinetic before, but it is huge and is too big for my flat screen tv so a bracket will be required - I have just balanced it on for now. The OH is going to moan something chronic when she sees it.

Update took no longer than a couple of mins with virgin Fibre optic its just rebooting.

Fiesta ST
It's arrived at work, I thought sod it i'll update it while at work so it's sat on my desk now updating. Play some forza5 at lunch time ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
I am a bit nervous about where the Kinect sensor will go. I don't want an eye sore sitting on my TV unit all the time...how are people installing them?

LY 182
After resigning to the fact i was gonna have to wait till close to christmas to get myself a console, a friend has just contacted me offering his Game Pre-order as he couldnt raise the money in time!
Hopefully, I'll have one home and installed by this time tomorrow!! Can't wait :approve:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
FINALLY!

He's just told me annoyingly I was the last one on his run - It's been one of those weeks. I'm expecting it not to work now. :)

Hey guys how long should it take to bind the controller?

I turn the Xbone on and it shows a screen of the controller with the Xbox logo flashing, so I hold that button and the controller flashes, but nothing else is happening?

Last edited:
  Yaris Hybrid
Everything seems to be working fine for me although locating the kinect isn't easy. I've ordered a TV mount but it hasn't arrived yet but still the thing is really heavy and I have to get the PS4 camera on there as well yet! Might need to buy a corner shelf to go above my TV.

One question though regarding the Netflix app.....

I installed it and it loaded up but appeared to use my Xbox Live account as the log-in and I don't have a subscription to Netflix on that email address. So I selected to log in as someone else and entered the email address I actually use for Netflix.

Pretty obvious yeah?

But then it asked for a password.............but wouldn't accept my Netflix password (that matched the email addy) as it wanted me to log in with my Live password! So I used the Live password and I am logged in. The settings say I am logged in with my Netflix email address but it doesn't show my recently watched shows etc so I am not sure if I am logged in properly or not. Hope in 30 days it doesn't stop working...

Surely if that worked anyone with my Netflix email address could log into my Netflix account on their XBox?!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cheers mate. Just a lot of folk having problems mounting them on the top of the TV. I have a corner unit so wouldn't have an issue with a base mount.

Just set mine up so when I say 'Xbox turn off' or 'Xbox on' it turns the amp and TV on/off, really nice touch.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If anyone still wants an X-Box One

Go to http://www.argos.co.uk site

At the very bottom of the page, click the link 'stock checker' (under 'Product Information'). Enter the catalogue number and your postcode. Click 'Buy or Reserve' and checkout as normal.

Argos stock code is 122/6027

Within 2 days delivery

Amongst Friends :)

Desk.JPG

BG 182 FF
So I have a friends list of zero, feel free to add me gamer tag is wattso

is there a planned fora night or anything for the CS lot? If not, why not?