ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Theiving bast***s

Well i got my car broken into last night, it looked as if they didnt have any problems gettin into the car. Only took my stereo and 6x9 s, im just pissed off that they got in with no hassle, i would have thought renault wud make it a little harder for them, nevermind, onwards and upwards

New stereo time :)

Bad luck mate, check out the local papers for your stereo and some 6x9 for sale.

What car have you got mate?

Paul

Sorry to hear that jamesoholic.

I think this is an area where car manufactures have being quietly ignoring. When was the last time you looked at your next car from a security point of view.

If they wanted to, or were forced, they could make it VERY hard to steal your car!

Super strong glass windows, dead locks and imobalisers which dont turn them selfs off when the drivers door lock is opened!

They just cant be bothered with the effort, and dont want to cut their obscene profits!