ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

There has been alot of tension lately....

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

I like this forum a lot. It has become my favourite place on the web and I send a lot of time on the web.
Ben I for one enjoy your posts, I dont often understand them but find them very informative when I do.
The star system is also very good, it removes a lot of complexity for new members.
Are you jealous Slayer?
Jas, Nick, Slugger, Geoff, Kis172 etc keep up the good work, it is nice to be a part of such a great community.
:D

all i know is since joining clio sport i have found a group of helpful people with experience and advice on a passion that i also have (my 16v) and I have meet a lot of people from varied backgrounds that i think off as friends !

i know of other clubs that do not have a family atmosphere as which clio sport has this is what make it what it is !!!

john

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben, I just love your cute cookie, can you please post him especially for me?;)

BMW 320d Sport

well said, everyone...

BTW Ben (J) - I can hardly understand what youre going on about whenever we meet up in person, so its not surprising no-one can understand your posts on here!! :)

Greeper and night.icon - thank you very much for your support, we run the club for everyone, not just to get extra stars !!! :eek:

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

BenR,

Cant be bothered to read the whole thread but...

After we had our little dicussion offline I think we cleared the air alot so thanks mate. I do enjoy reading both yours and captains comments they can be errrrr .... well enlightening.

Sorry to hear the bad news mate and cant imagine what it would be like.

Slayer - You make me laugh mate !