ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

things you wish you never started!

Black 172 MK2
been polishing my fuel rail gaurd and omg its biatch the genral polishing isnt too bad its getting in all the lil gaps etc not looking forward to doing the plennam :s

isnt ther a guy on here that sells the lot on an exhange basis??

Bye Bye 182....
Its Fred from Zozzasport. I think he charges £80 for it. What are you using for the fuel rail as I am halfway through mine and reverting to my dremel with high polishing parts on it

Black 172 MK2
well i started with a sanding attachment on a drill i know people say dont but i got annouyed doing it by hand. apart form thats its wet and dry by hand iv got over half with the first set of paper next to the mid paper then a mild then maybe a finishing paper.

Black 172 MK2
well i started with a sanding attachment on a drill i know people say dont but i got annouyed doing it by hand. apart form thats its wet and dry by hand iv got over half with the first set of paper next to the mid paper then a mild then maybe a finishing paper.

Bye Bye 182....
I sanded mine by hand working up through the grades and am going to buff the last few scratches out with the dremels polishing attachments. Not looking forward to the plenham though either