ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things you wish your Clio had?

I love the car but there a couple of things i wish they'd included. Any other ideas?

Real time mpg - Don't know why they didn't include a setting to see how much fuel you're using in real time.

Decent cup holders - enough said

Electric folding mirrors

6 speed box - Could save so much fuel on long journeys with a nice long 6th.

182ff
The looks and performance of a Mclaren P1.
image.jpg

Loads of things!

Cup holders, Heated seats, 6th gear, Turbo as standard, double DIN slot, perspex roof, dual cig lighter, 12v connection ontop of dash, reverse sensors, front mounted camera, remote start (for cold mornings), keyless entry, intergrated satnav, adjustable pedals, heated windscreen, antiglare glass, 4 wheel drive option, choice of dash colours, choice of clock/speed/rpm colours! courtesy lights, adjustable headlights! (had them on mk3, miss them on mk2), Mobile dock, ability to run LPG on demand. so many things!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Loads of things!

Cup holders, Heated seats, 6th gear, Turbo as standard, double DIN slot, perspex roof, dual cig lighter, 12v connection ontop of dash, reverse sensors, front mounted camera, remote start (for cold mornings), keyless entry, intergrated satnav, adjustable pedals, heated windscreen, antiglare glass, 4 wheel drive option, choice of dash colours, choice of clock/speed/rpm colours! courtesy lights, adjustable headlights! (had them on mk3, miss them on mk2), Mobile dock, ability to run LPG on demand. so many things!

Do you really struggle that much to park a small hatchback?!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lane change indicators. Everything I drive at work has them, my car feels ancient not having them!

Heated front screen would be good too

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Heated windscreen

Heated Steering wheel

Recaros

Decent sound system

6th gear

Centre armrest

Ball joints that didn't need replacing ever year

Decent build quality

I think I need a new car.

Albi Blue 200
Electric folding mirrors

Xenons

An intermittent wipe, Instead of the useless auto wipers

A better sound system

Albi Blue 200
Oh and

A slow automatic gearbox

5 Doors

The Renault badge off a truck

And to look like a normal Clio with black wheels

1287666826226.png

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I missed out windscreen auto wipers that aren't haunted,
one spot of rain and they go mental, torrential downpour and they do f*ck all.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
For me,
I wish the buzzing sound from the interior light unit would just f*ck off! :banghead:
The rattle from the plastic rear interior to do the same
Then I would be satisfied.

Ohhh and boost, be it turbo or s/charged.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Interior rattle is coming from the plastics surrounding the rear speakers so will be removing and re-fitting with a bit of 3m strips in between them once I'm healed up, I'm almost certain the parcel shelf is part to blame as well.

And thanks for that link bud, damn fan has been driving me mental since day one of buying the car!