ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of Selling up..Price Estimates Please

172 Cup
Good Afternoon - Thinking of selling my RSi and thinking of buying a 172 or 182 just wondering what i should put it up for, will be for sale as soon as MOT is done (August 1st)

Thanks
Richard

1.8 RSi 1997
63,000 miles
1Yrs Mot (Been Booked August 1st)
Central Locking, Elec Windows/Sunroof, Power Steering
Lowered 35~ all round
Peco Performance Exhaust
K-Tec Decat Pipe
Original RSi Alloys Refurbished in Black with 4 x Brand New Khumo Tyres
Oil Service @ 62k with new plugs and filters
K&N Induction Kit
De-Wipered Back

Bad Points:
General Stone Chips on Bonnet
Very Small Dent Near Rear Arch (Would Proberbly Pull Out tbh)

Non Leaky Sunroof with new motor Fitted Yesterday

Lovely Car just looking for a 172 now =]

dscf2126la4.jpg

dscf2116oq8.jpg

dscf2071oe7.jpg

dscf2113mc1.jpg

Fiat Panda 100hp
Dont know how much your looking for, but I would be very interested :D

Has the cambelt been done?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
i would say around 1.2k mate, mine has just sold for a grand.. mine was a bit of a higher spec, kitted out etc... but, mods add noithing.

youres has less miles and looks in generally better condition than mine was.

also newer...

would sell for 1.2k to the right buyer, only worth what someone is prepared to pay though at the end of the day.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I'd put a dozen absolutely 'perfect' pics and sell on www.autotrader.co.uk for £1500

don't mention bad points - a few tiny chips and dents are expected on a ten year old.

VERY low mileage and condition WILL be the sellers

Leon Cupra R 225
thats a mint rsi, one of the best i've seen for sure.

hope you get a decent price for it matey, deserves a good home also!

172 Cup
I can take more pictures if needed of engine bay etc. shitty weather atm though so cant take them no might take some at weekend but as i said not looking at selling till after MOT,
Parkers says 0-60 8.6 seconds and 110bp (dont know what my mods would add to that but tis fast never the less)

SamBoRT think you sold yours to cheap tbh nice car and would of had alloys lol. i am looking more in the area of what Black Kro said. =]

Fiat Panda 100hp
I am not looking to buy till the end of Aug beguing of sept. If its still up for sale then I will have a look/.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ahh reet, for a quick sale.. 1.2k no offers.

but, i feel you may be waiting a while for a buyer at 1.5k unless it is mint.

the valvers are more desireable, and can be had at nearer the 1.5k price tag! only my advice thou bud...

get marketing it.

340i
My RSi was wrote off recently.. it had near enough immaculate body work but 96K on it, the insurance people valued it at £1346

I dont think that price was too bad at all?

So i would say anywere between £1300 - £1500

And as other people have said mods dont make much diff on price, your probberly better off selling it standard

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
old clios are not worth 1500 quid! LOL

(exc. 16v, williams..) hehe

IMO anyways :p