ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of viewing this tomorrow!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Hi all. I am thinking of viewing this tomorrow

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402221993609

i have been talking to a member in here about there car but I'm not sure that deal will go ahead so I am keeping my options open. New to Clio sports so hoping you guys can help me out, what do we think? Worth a shot?

also, if you guys know of anything up to £1600ish mark that isn't a mission from either Chester or Wolverhampton post it up. I am hoping to buy one tomorrow!!

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
I've just bought an exclusive if that's of interest. Just had belts and top end rebuild.
Needs some tlc but looks a nice solid car.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Standard 172 alloys look soooo good. Mine looked just like that (but better ;) )

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Looks expensive to me for the mileage, part sh, clouded up xenon and no tax.

Cars similar to that go for £1000 every day on ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
I viewed it. The car will need cam belt doing in 7k, Renault were the last to replace it, the front tyres are down to 3mm of tread so will want sorting sooner rather than later as they are all miss matched brands with a flat spare. Service history is a bit patchy in areas. The suspension is too stiff, would benefit from standard shocks. The air filter is a terrible pipercross cone filter that needs replacing with the stock airbox and panel filter. The OSF headlight has condensation build up and the airbag/serv light kept coming on and off on the odd occasion (Believe this is fairly common after reading on here!)

Despite all that... I bought it with 6 months tax included in the price. And if im honest, its grown on me. The list of jobs doesn't phase me and I will get things crossed off bit by bit as times goes on, starting with the tyres and air filter.

Jack