ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Recaro seat?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Im thinking its a trendline, yes?
recaro2.gif

recaro1.gif

Evo 6, E92 320d
Just did a search, someone has changed to type r seats in the clio already so i have a guide at hand:)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
so did kev from birchdown though his were from an evo iirc

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Don't mean to pi$$ on your chips, so to speak, but the seats are not symmetrical. That's a passenger seat and it won't sit properly on the driver's side. Of course you might know this already.
I got a pair of these seats off ebay for £145 recently and now have them fitted in my 182. I put a few pics and pointers to fitting in a thread a while back.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
They are symmetrical, it's the subframes that aren't (I think!)

Nope, look at the thigh bolster cushions: the right side is slimmer to allow room for the handbrake/seatbelt gubbins. You are right in saying that the subframes aren't symmetrical though.

Ph1
^^^Not sure about that one. Its just the picture angle? RS Turbos have much bigger bolsters and there's no difference from side to side

Even tho its clearly a passenger seat by the position of the seat buckle, should still fit it the same as if it was a drivers one

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
They are definitely asymmetrical. I know as I have them fitted in my car. They do have a greenish tinge to them depending on the light.

Edit: Oh, and the driver's seat has the air bladder for adjusting the lumbar support. The passenger seat doesn't.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Don't mean to pi$$ on your chips, so to speak, but the seats are not symmetrical. That's a passenger seat and it won't sit properly on the driver's side. Of course you might know this already.
I got a pair of these seats off ebay for £145 recently and now have them fitted in my 182. I put a few pics and pointers to fitting in a thread a while back.

Yeh i knew before i bought it. I was hoping i would be able to use it as drivers side until i can source another, may just take a bit more work to get it in properly. And as for the seat bolster, that should'nt cause me any bother.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Good luck getting it in. Don't know what seats you have in at the moment, but those Recaros are a big improvement on my 182 seats.