ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Recaro seat?

Car  Evo 6, E92 320d
Im thinking its a trendline, yes?
recaro2.gif

recaro1.gif
 
Just did a search, someone has changed to type r seats in the clio already so i have a guide at hand:)
 
Don't mean to pi$$ on your chips, so to speak, but the seats are not symmetrical. That's a passenger seat and it won't sit properly on the driver's side. Of course you might know this already.
I got a pair of these seats off ebay for £145 recently and now have them fitted in my 182. I put a few pics and pointers to fitting in a thread a while back.
 
They are symmetrical, it's the subframes that aren't (I think!)

Nope, look at the thigh bolster cushions: the right side is slimmer to allow room for the handbrake/seatbelt gubbins. You are right in saying that the subframes aren't symmetrical though.
 
^^^Not sure about that one. Its just the picture angle? RS Turbos have much bigger bolsters and there's no difference from side to side

Even tho its clearly a passenger seat by the position of the seat buckle, should still fit it the same as if it was a drivers one
 
They are definitely asymmetrical. I know as I have them fitted in my car. They do have a greenish tinge to them depending on the light.

Edit: Oh, and the driver's seat has the air bladder for adjusting the lumbar support. The passenger seat doesn't.
 
Don't mean to pi$$ on your chips, so to speak, but the seats are not symmetrical. That's a passenger seat and it won't sit properly on the driver's side. Of course you might know this already.
I got a pair of these seats off ebay for £145 recently and now have them fitted in my 182. I put a few pics and pointers to fitting in a thread a while back.

Yeh i knew before i bought it. I was hoping i would be able to use it as drivers side until i can source another, may just take a bit more work to get it in properly. And as for the seat bolster, that should'nt cause me any bother.
 
Good luck getting it in. Don't know what seats you have in at the moment, but those Recaros are a big improvement on my 182 seats.
 
Back
Top