ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Recaro seat?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Im thinking its a trendline, yes?
recaro2.gif

recaro1.gif

Evo 6, E92 320d
Just did a search, someone has changed to type r seats in the clio already so i have a guide at hand:)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
so did kev from birchdown though his were from an evo iirc

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Don't mean to pi$$ on your chips, so to speak, but the seats are not symmetrical. That's a passenger seat and it won't sit properly on the driver's side. Of course you might know this already.
I got a pair of these seats off ebay for £145 recently and now have them fitted in my 182. I put a few pics and pointers to fitting in a thread a while back.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
They are symmetrical, it's the subframes that aren't (I think!)

Nope, look at the thigh bolster cushions: the right side is slimmer to allow room for the handbrake/seatbelt gubbins. You are right in saying that the subframes aren't symmetrical though.

Ph1
^^^Not sure about that one. Its just the picture angle? RS Turbos have much bigger bolsters and there's no difference from side to side

Even tho its clearly a passenger seat by the position of the seat buckle, should still fit it the same as if it was a drivers one

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
They are definitely asymmetrical. I know as I have them fitted in my car. They do have a greenish tinge to them depending on the light.

Edit: Oh, and the driver's seat has the air bladder for adjusting the lumbar support. The passenger seat doesn't.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Don't mean to pi$$ on your chips, so to speak, but the seats are not symmetrical. That's a passenger seat and it won't sit properly on the driver's side. Of course you might know this already.
I got a pair of these seats off ebay for £145 recently and now have them fitted in my 182. I put a few pics and pointers to fitting in a thread a while back.

Yeh i knew before i bought it. I was hoping i would be able to use it as drivers side until i can source another, may just take a bit more work to get it in properly. And as for the seat bolster, that should'nt cause me any bother.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Good luck getting it in. Don't know what seats you have in at the moment, but those Recaros are a big improvement on my 182 seats.