ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought I would share pics of my 2 week old Ph1 (sorry if in wrong place)

Phase 1 Clio 172
Just thought I would add my pic's, knowing my luck though someone will say it's a cut and shut ringing,

I like it a lot.

showcar.jpg

showcar1.jpg

showcar2.jpg

showcar3.jpg

showcar4.jpg

showcar5.jpg

showcar6.jpg

showcar7.jpg

showcar8.jpg

showcar9.jpg

Phase 1 Clio 172
Dealer leather bound it because prices are so high for the original.

I'm keeping it 99% original as it's such a clean car, so will proberly buy one.

The 1% is Alpine Head unit and Original fit Alpine door speakers and if the exhaust goes a stealth exhaust.

Phase 1 Clio 172
LOL

No plans what so ever, it's so standard, I kind of wanna keep it for a future classic, maybe a panel filter and exhaust (stealth) but they are so loud.

320d
Clean and original. Very rare these days.

I had a completely standard one mind, for about a week...

Nothing wrong with modding it though providing it can be put back to its original form. I suspect values of clean original ph1's will start to creep up again soon.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Front bumper respray ? and wasn't this the one that claimed the front wheel had been restitched and it just had a cover ? lol

Look's to be fairly clean though mate, hope you have a problem free ownership !

Mikey on here can sort your wheel:
MikeyK18

In regards to the stealth systems, I opted for the KTEC stealth with both silencers and it's boomy as hell on the motorway and fairly loud around town too - I'd avoid if you want a fairly quiet system.

Last edited: