ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle Body Seal for 182

182 Trophy
Really struggling to track down the part number for the seal that sits in the deep groove on the throttle body to inlet mounting face. Partsouq doesn't seem to be throwing up any results.

Will be re-fitting the throttle body and matched inlets soon, so hoping to get a fresh seal in there.

Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dan's cast offs.
am sure i read it's na on it's own? not come across one that needs replacing though, if in doubt flip the old one round.

182 Trophy
That could be the issue then @bloke! It's a spare TB, so I could use the seal off the current one if it comes back from flowing/painting with any damage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The seal comes part of the Throttle body and not on its own.

Item Number 6

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 19.15.00.png

Ph2 Clio 172
That "seal" shown on there is available... But its not a seal its a gasket and way to small. I ordered one and when realised it was wrong was told by rpd that the oring isnt listed

Think the gasket maybe for a ph1

PH2 172
I can`t get Partsouq to function correctly either.
As far as I can remember, there is no gasket, just a shaped O ring.
What`s the 4 digit chassis code for a Trophy?