ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thumbs up to the apple store

Chav Rocket
Wifi hasnt been working on my 3GS have tried everything so called up apple this morning, made an appointment at the apple store in London (westfield) went along at the right time was met and seated, guy saw me promptly (reminded me of going to see the doctor)
told him the problem he checked it over very quickly then gave me a new one!

FTW!

brilliant service to be honest. Im not a apple FanBoi but i was quite impressed.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Wifi hasnt been working on my 3GS have tried everything so called up apple this morning, made an appointment at the apple store in London (westfield) went along at the right time was met and seated, guy saw me promptly (reminded me of going to see the doctor)
told him the problem he checked it over very quickly then gave me a new one!

FTW!

brilliant service to be honest. Im now a apple FanBoi as i was quite impressed.

Fixed

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
did the same last week with my iphone 4, replaced on the day (recpetion issues).

MRs is going in to try her luck with getting a new 3gs as her battery life is shocking.