ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

time to move on..

Civic Type R FN2
after 3 fun packed years, time to say goodbye to my beloved 182.

14kyvig.jpg

it was getting to the point where it was in the garage more than in my drive, so opted for something a bit more reliable..

2a79bus.jpg

Honda Civic Type R GT.
not everyones cup of tea, but what a phenomenal motor. wanted to keep my auto headlights, auto wipers and cruise control which the Type R GT has. Next step is to get more power!

ill still be on to have my usual look about the forum daily!

Suzuki Jimny
That looks very tidy. But if you want more power straight away, why didn't you get a faster car to begin with?

Nice

But unless i was told wrongly (which i think i was) dont you have to drop the engine down to change one of the headlight bulbs on this? :p

Civic Type R FN2
thanks!

That looks very tidy. But if you want more power straight away, why didn't you get a faster car to begin with?

i like the idea of getting something powerful, then adding to it rather than buying power straight out. also loved Type Rs for years but because of my age iv never been able to get one.

Civic Type R FN2
Nice

But unless i was told wrongly (which i think i was) dont you have to drop the engine down to change one of the headlight bulbs on this? :p

the first thing i done when i got it was changed my headlight and sidelight bulbs for more of an xenon look, it was a bit of a tight squeeze but it was pretty straight forward:p

Fiesta ST2 MP215
No you dont drop the engine, I had one before the Clio but this car wound me right up, you have to remove the coolant bottle and a few other bits to get OS headlamp out, complete b**ch of a stupid job.

Good luck getting more power though, those parts cost mental money, like a Mugen inlet is around £1200, Spoon parts are also stupid money. it's better than a clio after 80 though mainly due to extra gear, fuel is crap on them too.

Sorry but I never liked the 2 years I suffered my FN2 CTR, did you get Sat nav? mainly for the premium stereo. if you want to change the standard one it can be done, there is a car audio place in watford that sell a double din conversion so you can have non std Jap sound quality.

Civic Type R FN2
No you dont drop the engine, I had one before the Clio but this car wound me right up, you have to remove the coolant bottle and a few other bits to get OS headlamp out, complete b**ch of a stupid job.

Good luck getting more power though, those parts cost mental money, like a Mugen inlet is around £1200, Spoon parts are also stupid money. it's better than a clio after 80 though mainly due to extra gear, fuel is crap on them too.

Sorry but I never liked the 2 years I suffered my FN2 CTR, did you get Sat nav? mainly for the premium stereo. if you want to change the standard one it can be done, there is a car audio place in watford that sell a double din conversion so you can have non std Jap sound quality.

yeah my mate has his tuned by TDi North, but he's selling all his stuff as he's getting his supercharged, so he knows all about power gains so iv been speaking to him alot about it. going to start off with Hondata flash pro and probably buy my mates tegiwa induction kit on the cheap.

im surprisingly getting a few mpg more than i did in the clio, I'm 30 miles motorway driving to and from work so cruise control and the 6th gear comes in handy