ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timing out on my clio 182 ????

2005 clio sport 182
image.jpg
[/URL]
image.jpg
[/IMG]

I would say its slightly down on power personally. When was the last time it had a good service and new plugs etc? A good service makes the world of difference. But saying that all dynos are different so don't take it as gospel.

Majority of 182s i have seen on dynos make 170 -178bhp ATF on average.

2005 clio sport 182
It had service 7 months ago but just said oil on service stamp .... It was the year before had stamp for plugs and filter ect ..... Perhaps need service .........wouldn't it be more loss off power if timing was even slightly out ?

2005 clio sport 182
Just an update on car ... Took car to dan at sj motors checked timing all 100% fine........ few problems found tho ! Gasket on cam cover shot and leaking oil and reading of destructive misfire it was read on clio clip system so gonna have to look into tha :(

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
How badly is it leaking? Mine has been since I got it but it's not worth doing till cambelt time and it doesn't require topping up between 6k services.

clio 182 trophy
Hi mate, I thought I would let you know that I had the exact same readings as you on my 182 Trophy from GotBoost about six months ago. The transmission losses are almost identical too. It lead me to believe also that my timing was out but the cars performance seems to be there or there abouts what Renault claim. I was just curious as to how you can describe feeling sluggish to me as I don't know anyone with a 172/182 to compare to. Thanks