ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

timo172 and benR

what a couple of sausage jockeys eh!!! they always seem to be tryin to get one up on each other and its really sh*t. firstly to BenR; what qualifies you to be such an expert on cars eh!! stop bein an arrogant tw*t and shut up and listen for a change, it might not have occured to you but no-one likes ya! now timo172. youre a big legend arent ya?.... NO YA NOT!!!!! im pushin a V6 and down the strip i will absolutely execute ya. Well soon see... ya not as quick as ya reckon!

hahhahahahhahaahahhahahaahhaahhaahahahhahaha

sorry im just pissing myself , never seen such a crap and pointless comment in all my life. You really need to meet some people before u start sl*gging them off.

shut your piehole scally

u probably own a v6 scale model car thats why u pushing it down the strip like a 2 year old.

u r hopeless

Nippy white cup

I think it someone taking the piss lads...1 post and hes going off on one......who could it be though?!

another dogmaul-ism. youve mistimed your post mate. BenRs abroad and to get maximum effect to your post youd need him to be logged in. Nice one though, a bit of a reverse compliment actually.. Hows the v6 going you basturd?

Quote: Originally posted by scally on 27 June 2003

what a couple of sausage jockeys eh!!! they always seem to be tryin to get one up on each other and its really sh*t. firstly to BenR; what qualifies you to be such an expert on cars eh!! stop bein an arrogant tw*t and shut up and listen for a change, it might not have occured to you but no-one likes ya! now timo172. youre a big legend arent ya?.... NO YA NOT!!!!! im pushin a V6 and down the strip i will absolutely execute ya. Well soon see... ya not as quick as ya reckon!

and you are?

Nissan R35 GT-R

WITH REGARDS TO BENR:

What you seem to have overlooked is that BenR makes vital contributions to this forum. He has helped many members (including myself) with a great deal of technical information. He is very knowledgable and is an asset to this forum in my opinion.

im reckoning this is a bored friday wind up on someones part just like the one about my car a few weeks back and funnily enough there have been no more posts by that sign on since

Wind up or what?

Not worth one of my detailed comments methinks, though I could post a 16V buyers guide to be on the safe side? ;)

ben h

i dont wanna see that detailed buyers guide again mate

seen it too many times already;)

left u a message on ya boggyness

ditch that k and n and re route the fuel pressure regulator mate

scally - get to york man and i will show you a quick v6 - im sure timo will show u his cup as well - be prepared ***** 27TH JULY HOT HATCH ELIMINATOR ******

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Welcome Scally, I see you have read the forum rules then ??

Forum Rules and Policies

If you agree with the following rules then click on the Accept button at the bottom of the page if not click on the Cancel button.

You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make.

Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to edit or delete any message, or deny use of this forum for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please e-mail forum@cliosport.net.

By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.

Posted just to refresh your mind.

I have met TimO172 and he is a down to earth guy. His Mk1 172 was very quick and if he has anything to do with his cup this WILL be a quick little car as well.

As to BenR, this guys has participated in amateur racing for a number of years and also helps out with the family Renault Dealership (Technical Side) in Hong Kong so I would say based on that he knows quiet a bit about cars.

If your aim was to make enemies... Well done 10/10 for that little out burst, however if your aim was to make friends you may want to rethink how you post cause I am afraid you are lacking somewhat on the compliments there.

Ivan

surely it must be a wind-up?

It runs against logic to comment on anything as a newcomer, because firstly, you have no respect (because you havent proven anything yet to build it up), and secondly, no one older than 15 makes personal comments about anyone else.

scally - are you sure youre old enough to drive?