ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ever booted it away from the Traffics

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Epic epic stuff.

The best part is, this kind of s**t goes on still and could easily provide us all with some much needed entertainment if it weren't for the CS police going all OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!11 on the ass of anyone who admits to breaking the speed limit.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol I'd love to know how you found this being such an old thread.

I was a few months away from turning 14 :eek:.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Is the T5 really that fast :S 6.7s to 60 with 216bhp. Not that impressive but saying that this was 8 years ago lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Love this thread, I've got too many stories to share but would never do it on a public forum, to many do-gooders on here who stop the entertainment.

H22A7 Accord Type R
LOL, the strange thing is.....I do not recognise 90% of the people posting in this thread now! haha.

2 Live.....you always were a mentalist anyway ;o)

Also.....drive responsibly children......the 'OP' of this topic would not condone such antics now that he is pushing 29 ;) (aye right lol)

Its actually scary reading how young most of you were back when this was first posted lol lol!!! Jon, I'm glad to read at least you were 30...... Thanks for that ;o)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I was 12 haha.

dezmondo
30 posts in 8 years?!?!

Erm Yeah........I have my reasons..............

Clio Willams 10 years ago (didn't know the club existed!!)
Civic type R for a couple of years
172 Cup 7 or 8 years ago (discovered the club late on, joined and lurked and posted a bit), px for a...
Classic Impreza which I spent 4 years getting to 350bhp which I sold when baby born 3 years ago..
Saab 9-3 Aero for a year or so (boring as hell!!)

Then.... finally, last week deposit down on a petrol blue 182FF that I should pick up in a week or so!!!

Will deffo be posting more soon!!

williams and trophy
LOL, the strange thing is.....I do not recognise 90% of the people posting in this thread now! haha.

2 Live.....you always were a mentalist anyway ;o)

Also.....drive responsibly children......the 'OP' of this topic would not condone such antics now that he is pushing 29 ;) (aye right lol)

Its actually scary reading how young most of you were back when this was first posted lol lol!!! Jon, I'm glad to read at least you were 30...... Thanks for that ;o)

29????? aye. ;)

and yeah.....30. long time ago lol

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I got pulled a few weeks back because & I quote "I sounded like I was going fast" Educated officer you see.. Unless they have proof, I.E Clocked speed etc all they can do is lecture you.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I got pulled a few weeks back because & I quote "I sounded like I was going fast" Educated officer you see.. Unless they have proof, I.E Clocked speed etc all they can do is lecture you.

Really? Arent they trained to hear you moving faster than is permitted?

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Some bump this is! how long were you just looking through old threads for dweeb?

I was just coming up for my 10th birthday myself :eek:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Some bump this is! how long were you just looking through old threads for dweeb?

I was just coming up for my 10th birthday myself :eek:

I'm new to this forum so not familiar with it, if you feel you need to act the d*ck kindly keep it to yourself. Thanks

recaro'd 172 rep
immense bumpage. wouldnt mind seeing threads poswted like this now. love to read this sort of stuff lol. unfortunitly the cs nobheads will be on you in a matter of minuts for speeding etc

williams and trophy
Back in 2003 I was 28 turning 29...so I can't say much...and I remember the olden days, ain't that right Jon??? ;)

lol, visions of me, you and visceral in the pouring rain and sat on the limiter in 5th spring to mind lol. the cs police wouldnt be happy with us .

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
immense bumpage. wouldnt mind seeing threads poswted like this now. love to read this sort of stuff lol. unfortunitly the cs nobheads will be on you in a matter of minuts for speeding etc
So should we praise speeding?

Surely you can't speed in a 1.2?

See you at road wars!

recaro'd 172 rep
So should we praise speeding?

Surely you can't speed in a 1.2?

See you at road wars!
/
havnt got a 1.2 and no we shouldnt praise it but this is a hot hatch forum what do you expect? everybody speeds yet its viewed upon higher than murder on here iirc

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
/
havnt got a 1.2 and no we shouldnt praise it but this is a hot hatch forum what do you expect? everybody speeds yet its viewed upon higher than murder on here iirc
You're wrong but thanks for your opinion.

You'll notice the people who abuse the people that openly admit speeding on a forum never mention speeding. It's called not being a r****d.

Do you think we drive at 30mph everywhere in hot hatches?

Do we brag about doing 100mph through mcd's drive through? No.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You're wrong but thanks for your opinion.

You'll notice the people who abuse the people that openly admit speeding on a forum never mention speeding. It's called not being a r****d.

Do you think we drive at 30mph everywhere in hot hatches?

Do we brag about doing 100mph through mcd's drive through? No.

I need a 2.0... 1.4's only hit 68 through maccy dee's :/ I really wanted some mcnuggets and was late for Jeremy Kyle :dapprove:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
dont think hes saying we should praise it. just that ppl on here should be less hypocritical
Why should they? Because teenage retards think it's okay to do 100mph everywhere?

It's not about being hypocritical, it's about being a full on r****d and posting retarded stuff on the net!

And usually the description and sentence will be equally retarded.

recaro'd 172 rep
gally your just being a prick. people are going to do it. telling them off on a forum isnt going to make a blind bit of difference. leave it to the police ffs. you wont find in any post ive made that ive been doing 100+ past a school etc. because i dont speed that much in general. the odd 40 in a 30 but who dosnt.

you just come across as a winjing c**t tbh

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
gally your just being a prick. people are going to do it. telling them off on a forum isnt going to make a blind bit of difference. leave it to the police ffs. you wont find in any post ive made that ive been doing 100+ past a school etc. because i dont speed that much in general. the odd 40 in a 30 but who dosnt.

you just come across as a winjing c**t tbh

Steady there cowboy. Why you on the defensive and what's with the name calling?

I never said you were speeding. Did I sleep with your sister or something?

Oh and lolzergorz @ "winjing".

Listerine & Poledo
/

Maybe because, typically, threads about Hero driving antics are swiftly followed by a story about how their motor through a field into a busstop of children.

Listerine & Poledo
Why should they? Because teenage retards think it's okay to do 100mph everywhere?

It's not about being hypocritical, it's about being a full on r****d and posting retarded stuff on the net!

This, completely.

Would the 'yoof' go posting up stories about how they gan-raped and murdered schoolkids '4 te lolz' and still be shocked when the web isn't impressed?

williams and trophy

And usually the description and sentence will be equally retarded.

well if anyone on this forum is worthy of being labelled as a r****d making retarded comments, its you. so i guess you have the right to say that.

the old skool of us on here post things weve done, be it right or wrong legally. no matter. i guess back then we were more mature as to when/where we could drive as we did. then you get some newb undertaking everyone down the hard shoulder at 100+. even the most hardcore speeders called him a fukwit. did it change him? nope. some ppl never learn from good advice. much like yourself, you still drive a slow arsed b**ch mobile.

Evo 5 RS
That whole Integra chap business on Pistonheads puts things in to perspective tbh
Though it's not something you can really gauge from posting it on a forum. There's an uber thin line between spirited driving and just down right dangerous unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.