ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ever booted it away from the Traffics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
well if anyone on this forum is worthy of being labelled as a r****d making retarded comments, its you. so i guess you have the right to say that.

the old skool of us on here post things weve done, be it right or wrong legally. no matter. i guess back then we were more mature as to when/where we could drive as we did. then you get some newb undertaking everyone down the hard shoulder at 100+. even the most hardcore speeders called him a fukwit. did it change him? nope. some ppl never learn from good advice. much like yourself, you still drive a slow arsed b**ch mobile.

When you can construct a senetence correctly then you can call other people retards, until then you opinion is void.

Things change mate, notice how old this thread is? Maybe they were tolerated before but all it does now is bring the name of the club down imo.

90% of people on here have a go at people who start racing threads, that should tell you enough. It's not hypocritical, it's called common sense.

Don't worry about my car cherub, it's quick where it counts.

That whole Integra chap business on Pistonheads puts things in to perspective tbh
Though it's not something you can really gauge from posting it on a forum. There's an uber thin line between spirited driving and just down right dangerous unfortunately

Iirc you need to break the speedlimit to have a "spirited drive"...

CS road driving stories/

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That whole Integra chap business on Pistonheads puts things in to perspective tbh
Though it's not something you can really gauge from posting it on a forum. There's an uber thin line between spirited driving and just down right dangerous unfortunately

i know exactly where that fella spun and hit someone and it was down to him being retarded on an unforgiving road. yes unforeseeable things happen but that was all his own doing. everyone else shouldnt be judged on his actions. its actually 1 of my fave stretches of roads.

Listerine & Poledo
well if anyone on this forum is worthy of being labelled as a r****d making retarded comments, its you. so i guess you have the right to say that.

the old skool of us on here post things weve done, be it right or wrong legally. no matter. i guess back then we were more mature as to when/where we could drive as we did. then you get some newb undertaking everyone down the hard shoulder at 100+. even the most hardcore speeders called him a fukwit. did it change him? nope. some ppl never learn from good advice. much like yourself, you still drive a slow arsed b**ch mobile.

With all respect, posting up on the web stories of heroic driving is almost as cool as posting stories about heroic w@nking. The only people who are going to give you 'nuff respect' are other w@nkers.

As for Gally's motor. When all the Clio's on here have been cubed after the inevitable hero crashes, or a lack of spare gearboxes, the FRP will still be going strong, oh, and they happen to be worth more than any non-V6 Mk.2 clio,.... probably because they are just superior

lets be honest traffic lights were put there for racing off wernt they?

Don't get them started! :) The 1.2 posse will be loving you for this.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Don't worry about my car cherub, it's quick where it counts.

Iirc you need to break the speedlimit to have a "spirited drive"...

CS road driving stories/

but where, when, who was there, how many have you had, who's in the car with you, how fast were you actually going, did you turn the hob off, how many in a bakers dozen

Unless you be god almighty who's to judge whats retarded or not TBH.. just saying init.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If you translate that into English we can have a nice civilised debate.

williams and trophy
With all respect, posting up on the web stories of heroic driving is almost as cool as posting stories about heroic w@nking. The only people who are going to give you 'nuff respect' are other w@nkers.

As for Gally's motor. When all the Clio's on here have been cubed after the inevitable hero crashes, or a lack of spare gearboxes, the FRP will still be going strong, oh, and they happen to be worth more than any non-V6 Mk.2 clio,.... probably because they are just superior

Don't get them started! :) The 1.2 posse will be loving you for this.

lmao. the only thing a puma is superior to is walking. and thats debateable.

i dont think anyone back in the day posted the things they did for some kind of hero status.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Are you saying they do now?

It would be quicker round the track than your mum's spider chariot.

Are williams quicker than 1*2's?

williams and trophy
about the same down the 1/4. give or take a couple tenths. round a track. the williams is quicker.

why dont you check out your bible..... evo mag?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well if you put it like that, I suppose I could of just said..

Stop judging people you don't know you s**t stirrer. :)

Stop posting retarded stuff on the internet.

about the same down the 1/4. give or take a couple tenths. round a track. the williams is quicker.

why dont you check out your bible..... evo mag?

I'm a bit embarrassed that I got involved in this debate with you. I'll leave you too it.

M135i and the shed
I see the CS crack addicts are out in force in this thread.

Some people maybe 'old skool' on here but it appears they still act like children in a playground. I despair for the human race tbh.

Listerine & Poledo
@Gally

Give up fella, the Clio hardcore will never entertain that anything could possibly be quickter than a 182 Cup with turinis and a yoza.

Except maybe a replica built out of their mums 1.2, especially after it's been written off a couple of times.

@ 2 live

Your stirring strength implies a man with just one muscular arm

williams and trophy
i know you're a suvernaaaah. but speak fukkin english. your post makes absolutely zero sense. can see how you get on well with gally though

Listerine & Poledo
i know you're a suvernaaaah. but speak fukkin english.

You don't need to be from anywhere in particular to be able to form sentences corretly, with grammar and puctuation.

All it needs is some education and will.

As for getting along with Gally, he's got a brilliant car and anyone who's ever driven one would concur that they are brillaint machines. I dont understand why this forum gives them any grief, they tick all the boxes that people want dfrom their Clio's

Slammed, rock hard ride, huge brakes, pumped bodywork, Recaro's and a pop/bang exhaust that scares children?

Sounds like the stuff the 1.2 briggade have wet dreams about!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Does my coherent grammar, spelling and sentence confuse your small iq?

1.8 Civic EX
lol at the bitches in here. Looks to me like sexual tension, I think you should all meet up and have a big bumming session to get it out of your systems.

Back on topic, simple fact of the matter is, someone drives like a poon, posts about it on the internet, gets a reponse, thread gets closed.

Some people take the thread as an oppertunity to get on thier high-horse and preach about how wrong the poon is, others simply laugh at how retarded the situation is. Then you get odd few that praise the fool and encourage further stupid antics.

Times change, people change, opinions change.

Listerine & Poledo
lol at the bitches in here. Looks to me like sexual tension, I think you should all meet up and have a big bumming session to get it out of your systems.

Back on topic, simple fact of the matter is, someone drives like a poon, posts about it on the internet, gets a reponse, thread gets closed.

Some people take the thread as an oppertunity to get on thier high-horse and preach about how wrong the poon is, others simply laugh at how retarded the situation is. Then you get odd few that praise the fool and encourage further stupid antics.

Times change, people change, opinions change.

First sensible post for about 3 pages, sexual tension aside

Everybody knows that 99.9% of people speed, and 99.9% of the people on this forum probably do.

But to try and get approval for dangerous driving (I assume it's approval as there would be no other reason of posting) is lame.

We all like a spirited drive, hence being a member of a hot hatch forum, but there is a time and place for it, and most of the stories that appear on here clearly show a lack of respect to the law/other road users.

Lol at where this thread has gone.

Need I not remind you to re-read the sticky from piston heads about the bloke that went to prison and they used forum evidence against him?

williams and trophy
You don't need to be from anywhere in particular to be able to form sentences corretly, with grammar and puctuation.

All it needs is some education and will.

As for getting along with Gally, he's got a brilliant car and anyone who's ever driven one would concur that they are brillaint machines. I dont understand why this forum gives them any grief, they tick all the boxes that people want dfrom their Clio's

Slammed, rock hard ride, huge brakes, pumped bodywork, Recaro's and a pop/bang exhaust that scares children?

Sounds like the stuff the 1.2 briggade have wet dreams about!

oh the irony.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Probably because you spelt English with a capital E (which is correct)

you're still a narky bell though <3

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

That to me would have been funny if spelt wrong.

Strange people in this thread.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Funny, I didn't get it and i'm Scottish.

Hmmm must be an English thing.

SG9 Forester STi
^ Lol.
That reminds me, I was up in Glasgow 2 weeks ago. My it looks different from the last time I was there!

Status
Not open for further replies.