ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 Progress Thread

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Thought I'd to a progress thread on the Clio after just over a year of owner ship

the day I picked the car up, was already lowered and had a custom system on it with CAF

Image063.jpg

Image064.jpg

Image066.jpg

Some arty shots a few weeks later

Image072.jpg

Image075.jpg

New Exhaust fitted (Janspeed)

006.jpg

Then got the Carbon Splitter after damaging my old out :(

20663470a6381451278l.jpg

20663470a6381451140l.jpg

Then picked these wheels up for £50 with tyres and refurbed them matt black myself

Image147.jpg

Image148.jpg

Image149.jpg

Image150.jpg

How they looked fitted

Image151.jpg

S6300010.jpg

S6300035.jpg

Induction Kit Fitted

S6300062.jpg

CTR Arieal

S6300070.jpg

Then a fresh clean a few weeks ago

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

And finally silvervisions fitted

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

And thats about it for now ;)

Re: One years ownership!!

Coliovers, DeCAT, Rear stripped eventually and a full roll cage

320d

Looks good mate, thats the route i'd go for modding it over a period of time, keeps you interested and good to see the car gradually improve.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique

looks mint, i wouldnt do anymore changes to it tbh. i think the 182 alloys anthracite/black would have looked good

Golf R soon...

Looks good! I think I can remember you posting your 1st photos of the 182 a year ago...how sad is that lol!

PH2 172

Looks ok Dont like the rims need some 2118s or turinis get a ITG filter for her and slam it on coilovers

thought i best update it, sprayed the front badge and CAF Matt Black

IMG_6464.jpg

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)

what alloys are they mate, love em..........and for £50 - u lucky git lol, they 17"s?

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)

yeah 17's :( team dynamics, not sure what type

iv been toying with the idea of getting 17" turinis but they are pretty rare, would cost a bit and tyre cost would be a b**ch plus ride and handling isnt as good with 17" on, u noticed any difference?

not really mate, the ride is bumpy because of my lowering springs imo

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

Did you spray the rear badges mate?
Love the colour scheme ;)

Black Gold Trophy

I would have done the 182 wheels matt black personally, I think multifit alloys look gash personally and I didnt realise the CTR aerials were such a bad fit!
but the rest of the car looks spot on! good stuff!

Well thought I best up date this!

Well took the 17's off and put some temp wheels on TSW Pace - Not too everyone's liking but they were on temp

S6300086.jpg

then some idiot crashed into me and cause quite a lot of damage

DSC00070.jpg

Got the car back and had a brand new front end, so decided to give the clio a bit of a makeover!

New Wheels 15in Pro Race 1.2's sprayed side bullets and front badge gloss black

S6300110.jpg

The got an LED Rear number plate light

S6300121.jpg

Then the next weekend sprayed the mirror covers and rear badges gloss black, next up is the new style RS badge in gloss black to finish it off. new number plates and I have removed the 182 inside sticker!

S6300128.jpg

S6300127.jpg

Thats fully upto date now folks!!

Fabia VRS Special Ed

:) :) :) Looks ace

Out of interest mate, what happened to the damaged front end?

:) :) :) Looks ace

Out of interest mate, what happened to the damaged front end?

Cheers

A delivery van reversed into me in his Merc Sprinter, He went past the address he was going to and decided to slam it into reverse while I was behind him:mad:

Needed new bumper, bumper washers, Front Pas wing, Bonnet, Grill, Radiator, Wind Screen and a few other bit's and bobs all paid out by the over parties insurance.

Wasn't happy about it but the bonnet was full of stone chips plus the bumper so its all new now:eek:

Fabia VRS Special Ed

Cheers

A delivery van reversed into me in his Merc Sprinter, He went past the address he was going to and decided to slam it into reverse while I was behind him:mad:

Needed new bumper, bumper washers, Front Pas wing, Bonnet, Grill, Radiator, Wind Screen and a few other bit's and bobs all paid out by the over parties insurance.

Wasn't happy about it but the bonnet was full of stone chips plus the bumper so its all new now:eek:

What a d*ck!

Did you need fog surrounds etc?

No mate was kind of a V shape in the middle of the car where the van's step hit me on an angle

I was worried it was going to be wrote off but it never!!!!

Spraying the engine cover gloss black tomorrow! any other cheap mods I can do? what thinking of spraying my dash strips to but not sure.

All I need to get on Pay day is the New RS badge, Carbon Bumper insert stickers and that's me done I think unless someone can give me some more ideas?

Thought I'd update with a fresh pic from a recent clio meet!

4436229176_12e368b16c_o.jpg

Well a few updates!

1. Firstly my exhaust fell off from the manifold back yesterday, I literally s**t myself! not sure what happened think it was to do with when it got fitted a few years ago as it was always hanging a bit low underneath, so had a drive to National Tyres with the car sounding like a tank! and £30.00 later the exhaust had all new clamps etc fitted and the exhaust is now sitting higher up and spot on!

2. Well changed my Induction Kit and intake bend today, basically I used to have a bodged Piper X off a 2.0l Vauxhal - mate fitted it about 2 years ago but at the expense of cutting my intake bend to peices.

So finally bought another one off here as I managed to get hold of another Piper X induction kit for a 182 this time so it was the proper fitment! also went for some new jubilee/hose clips from B&Q for £2.28 :)

S6300080.jpg

3. Next up to do:

- Source a new rear bumper, melted mine when the exhaust came off its hanger few years back
- New Style Renault Sport badge sprayed gloss black
- Front and rear strut braces
- New Renault Sport mats as my ripspeed one's are f**ked!
- Carbon bumper insert stickers
- Painting Calipers Gloss Black
- Dent man to take a few parking dent out

Last edited:
Just bought this badge the letters are all separated so it's a little time consuming sticking tape on the back of each letter. and lining them up and spacing them out but it saves me money and gives me something to do at the weekend! so that's another thing off my list!

Cheers Jonff!!!

DSC00110.jpg