ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To Sell or Not To Sell, Decisions Decisions

dont sell mate. keep it, you wont get a better car for that money as you have made your clio what you wanted. have a little think about starting again on another car lol, keep yours and save lol !!!!

Mk4 .:R32
wow thats one nice car. don't sell. but if you do decide to let me know cos I would happily have that :)

M

mini-valver

How did I know Mark would be after the IK and seats ;)
Seriously, don't sell it until you're in a house....

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Think you should part ex it with a black ph1 172, wonder where one of those could be with an owner who'd love a RB 182 one day :)

And don't even think abotu an Astra GSi, drove one last year thinking I might replace the 172 with one, it was horrible. Seats were nice, engine nice, everything else bad. Gearbox was the worst I've ever used, hated it, that alone made it a no go. Got back in the Clio after and it felt so much nicer, not wishy washy, nice and direct :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Vauxhall gearboxes are w**k. Sooooo sloppy, make the 172 unit seem good in comparison

VRS
how do you get those viper end peaces to stick in the grill

i have tried on mine but never sits right

ur looks great

ive got a jubilee clip sitting nice and tight up against the grill on the other side of the trumpet, its held it nice and snug for around 18 months now :D