ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Little Mods (pics)

Had a few things to get sorted today.

Ive put silvervisions all around.
Also installed a strut brace... huge difference in handling and much less body roll imo.

And a BMC CDA induction kit... i havnt sorted out a decent air feed for it yet. But it sounds lovely and beefy :D

http://www.nickywitts.plus.com/car/engine1.jpg

http://www.nickywitts.plus.com/car/engine2.jpg

Ive got some stainless steel strut covers to go on yet.
I then hope to get the manifold polished, and the engine cover painted yellow like the car.

Incedently i also noticed that i have a split tyre :( So i need 2 new front exaltos...goodbye £150 :(

Clio 197

:cool:

Phunkey!

Get it RRd... Im keen to find out more about these IKs.

Where did you get all of the work done ?

Oms.

most people so far have found the cda to resrtict power, be niteresting to see how you get around this

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 01 May 2005
most people so far have found the cda to resrtict power, be niteresting to see how you get around this

Cant say i notice any difference at the moment. But im going to have to try a few things for the air feed. Not much room in there.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Mine is set up with the viper air intake in the front grill.......

If you have good strong tubing and it set up correctly it wont lose u power, i had an air feed in the wrong place and its amazing at how much diferance its makes in the right place

Sound awsome dont they Monkeh!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

yeh very true......

i use to use the green stuff http://www.greenfilters.comwww.greenfilters.com ??? i think, only down side is that its a tight fit only being 75mm i belive?

But i found the same stuff which is 82mm diameter, cost a huge £45 tho!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Prepare to have nightmares.

Ducting + cda + 182 = arrrrrgggghhhh

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

do you want to purchase a bailey header tank?

mine might be for sale. more bling!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Well gold would be very usefull. being good at dissipating heat.

But its not.

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 01 May 2005

Why is the McLaren F1s engine bay lined with gold then?

Hmmmm wrong answer you d*ck.
To bump the price up?

No need for name calling, that sort of childish thing is normally reserved for playgrounds.

Lee

BMW M2C

On the subject of gold in the McLaren engine bay I thought it was because it was the best thing to reflect the heat, to prevent it seeping into the cockpit.

And back on topic, nice work Phunkey.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 03 May 2005

On the subject of gold in the McLaren engine bay I thought it was because it was the best thing to reflect the heat, to prevent it seeping into the cockpit.
Yes. it did.

Just like i posted. :confused:

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 03 May 2005LOL. i said it wasnt gold.Dont make me call you names.

Im now confused. :confused:

Early night for me. :sleep: