ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom’s 55 ‘RB 182’

RB Clio 182
Looks alright, i too felt like a right dick driving a baby blue clio though... ..

Fair play to making it mint, would of gone bg myself....
I know mate, its a bit weird but now the stripes are gone its not as cringy, its just a nice colour.

I doubt a nice rb will lose any money either, if anything.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm glad the stripe are gone. Get some pics up of how it is now.

May need a machine polish after removing them though?

RB Clio 182
I'm glad the stripe are gone. Get some pics up of how it is now.

May need a machine polish after removing them though?
Hi mate, the previous owner hd the stripes put on, hes only owned it since september so you cant even tell they were ever on.

Shitty pics, i cant wait to just give it a thorough wash tbh

18954981-4542-486D-9FC8-32338ACE3D7B.jpeg
55446417-D9DD-4D77-B1AF-2152020FF661.jpeg
1D1D00B8-FA24-43FB-B06B-A264D9D72F70.jpeg

I dont think the ride height looks too bad to say its on satandard cup suspension tbh, its a lovely ride compared to the apex, i didnt realise how hard they were after 5 years lol.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Hi mate, the previous owner hd the stripes put on, hes only owned it since september so you cant even tell they were ever on.

Shitty pics, i cant wait to just give it a thorough wash tbh

View attachment 1344575 View attachment 1344576 View attachment 1344577
I dont think the ride height looks too bad to say its on satandard cup suspension tbh, its a lovely ride compared to the apex, i didnt realise how hard they were after 5 years lol.

SOOOOOO much better ! :up:

RB Clio 182
So thanks to @OssPoop(lovely fella) gave me a set of injectors that have been cleaned, i unplugged each injector and injector 3 made no difference to the running, changed it for an osspoop one and boom, its sorted, its reving so freely now im proper happy, ill thank@OssPoop again your a star mate, and you dont look as bad as your reflection pic in your car hahaha, cheers mate :up:

Fucked injector

4FA52357-AFC2-4FA4-96F3-179BB73FBCF5.jpeg

Yaaay all sorted

135EC1D5-9581-440C-AC26-4DB6923DDB73.jpeg

Wheel diamonds chromed up

AA11D78A-D1F1-4CCC-AE7A-910C7B166F09.jpeg

Bullets chromed up, they actually look oem

297566FB-3A81-4B05-B7FF-7D66B2043859.jpeg

RB Clio 182
Lol thanks pal. Nice to meet you too and glad it's running well. Your car will be smart with a good polish, but black would look better [emoji16]
Hahaha, i wanted black, but girly blue will do, cheers again buddy and ill drop the other injectors off tomorrow :up:

RB Clio 182
Looks great mate. When are you booking it in for the high boost conversion with Andy?

Hahaha :up: when i start to find people with tigglers attractive mate :smilingimp:

I used to like the stripey look but I must be getting old and boring and now prefer them without.

Yeah me too, it looks nice and fresh now, it would bug me thinking that the stickers are going to peel etc.

RB Clio 182
90 degree alloy bend and ramair cone ordered, i prefer the oem look but i miss the noise.

A battery cover will look nice to cover the cone, hopefully marc does another group buy.

CLS, RS MEG
Looks good Tom! Haha the stripes are marmite.
Glad you resolved the flashing light. Typical, the car behaves perfectly until it knows it’s on a test drive to a potential new owner!!

Enjoy it and I look forward to following its progress.

Rob

RB Clio 182
Looks good Tom! Haha the stripes are marmite.
Glad you resolved the flashing light. Typical, the car behaves perfectly until it knows it’s on a test drive to a potential new owner!!

Enjoy it and I look forward to following its progress.

Rob
Thanks buddy im more than happy now :)