ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonights Ilkley Meet

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Didnt take many pics, sure more people will be along soon with some more/better ones :)

4739469977_ceba0f8524_b.jpg

4740103698_110a6cb569_b.jpg

4739464989_6f3fe35863_b.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Was a good do tonight! Nice to see some new faces. And i am absolutely and completely in love with matts car now i have been in it. It has my name all over it

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks like a really good turn out, would have liked to have been able to make it.

None
Excellent meet guys, always nice to get round and have a laugh at a pub too, perfect night for it :)
Here are the pics i took:
DSC02976.gif

DSC02987.gif

DSC03001.gif

DSC02998.gif

DSC02997.gif

DSC02996.gif

DSC02994.gif

DSC02992.gif

DSC02982.gif

DSC02980.gif

DSC02975.gif

DSC03005.gif

DSC03004.gif

DSC03002.gif

DSC03007.gif

None
Sorry i didn't get you going out Matt, Mark will have that video for you.......
Listen out at the end, i think i missed that when we were there ;)
[youtube]50Qx1_YZMP8[/youtube]

clio 172 track car
Really enjoyed my first ever car meet! Good to meet and talk to a few of the members of Cliosport. As said above the venue was brilliant and well worth the 120 miles round trip in my opinion!

Wish i could have stayed longer - but i'm affraid working nights does me in big time!:sleepy:

Looking forward to the Whitby meet coming up. Hopefully by then i'll have got my coilovers fitted...............
:cool:

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Some good pics!!
@trackclio - just wondering but is there anything wrong with the front drivers suspension? (just seemed alot higher than the passenger)

Don't think I can make the Whitby meet though :(

Fiesta ST-3
awesome sound of geat linkage on metal there matt. Suprised the splitter is still on though after that dip in the road!!

FF 182
Aw man am so jealous! I was having a drink in the cow n calf last night saw a load of clio sports go past trying to vent my appreciation to my gf who couldn't give a monkeys!
Wish i had been up to date on here, my car was in the car park could have just come over n said hello,,,,,,,,grrrr <punches self>

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
@matt8586 - you didn't happen to go down a big hill then turn right after Cow&Calf as I hit it at 40 :(

None
I followed Mark in the AX and Riccky p back through Ilkley and i'm now really wishing i could put some coilovers on my car :(.........could i hell as like keep up with them when we came to corners and roundabouts :mad:

Nice pictures Claire :)..........the quality of a good camera really shows.

None
Aw man am so jealous! I was having a drink in the cow n calf last night saw a load of clio sports go past trying to vent my appreciation to my gf who couldn't give a monkeys!
Wish i had been up to date on here, my car was in the car park could have just come over n said hello,,,,,,,,grrrr <punches self>

Lol sorry about that mate...........maybe next time ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

will keep an eye out for the next one as im only in baildon

You two need to get your names on the area mailing list :)

@matt8586 - you didn't happen to go down a big hill then turn right after Cow&Calf as I hit it at 40 :(

Yeah think it was the same one. Brembos and DS2500's FTW :)

I followed Mark in the AX and Riccky p back through Ilkley and i'm now really wishing i could put some coilovers on my car :(.........could i hell as like keep up with them when we came to corners and roundabouts :mad:

Nice pictures Claire :)..........the quality of a good camera really shows.

Get it dropped Ste, to hell with your drive! lol

the blue clio spoils the photo as in were its located looks wrong on a hill, looks outa place that AX shuda been throw too the end

Theres always a critic! ;) lol