ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonights Ilkley Meet

None
Who is that ugly bald guy with the tattoos?

By the way guys i had a brainwave as to my loss of power, i only remembered today after a message from Tom @ JMS........i remember now that when i went to pick my car up after having the exhaust built that there was a distinct lack of power!......forgot all about it after that but there was definately a difference, i'm going to buy a new Lambda sensor just to try something out, been reading up on them and from the looks of it there could be a definate link with a drop in performance and a bad sensor.....fingers crossed :)

None
Ide have thought it would have flagged up as an error code at RS Tuning?

If it works, happy days!

Apparently it doesn't always show up if the sensor has just been clogged up from something like silicone gaskets, bad fuel or even carbon deposits from age with a car having done over 30k..........or it could have just been damaged by the guy who built the exhaust as he had to weld the plug casing into the new system!

None
Bye the way, nice pics Matt :).......camera doesn't do too bad really, i just wish mine looked like Claire's :(

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Yeah think it was the same one. Brembos and DS2500's FTW :)

Standard brake setup, ABS kicked in, a few old local people giving me funny looks :( , just appeared out of nowhere but the roads after that were awesome.

172 cup
Looks like a good meet tbh, sorry I couldnt make it in the end.
Im thinking of arranging one for a coast drive out in the next few weeks hopefully

182 & Porsche 986
Oh right, i just thought with M40 CUO location been west yorks and since we have north yorks rep already... anyways Jenic for w.yorks rep.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Think that guy is the north yorkshire rep, all his meets were in north yorkshire and a fair while ago...

16v AX
DSCF2479.jpg

DSCF2484.jpg

DSCF2486.jpg

DSCF2488.jpg

DSCF2492.jpg

DSCF2495.jpg

DSCF2496.jpg

DSCF2499.jpg

DSCF2501.jpg

click on the pic to watch video
th_DSCF2502.jpg

DSCF2503.jpg

None
Good pics Mark :)......love the video too, Lol just remember to stay away from the redline on sunday Matt ;).......love the sound of the Yozza though, i should have gone with that option.

By the way Mark what the hell is Ricky running under the bonnet of that clio cause it had some serious pull when we got onto the bypass........

16v AX
Good pics Mark :)......love the video too, Lol just remember to stay away from the redline on sunday Matt ;).......love the sound of the Yozza though, i should have gone with that option.

By the way Mark what the hell is Ricky running under the bonnet of that clio cause it had some serious pull when we got onto the bypass........

hmmm pics dont look all that great now there off the camera but i havent used it for months so need to get some more practise in i think

engines totally standard mate as he hasnt had anytime yet to tinker around and see what he can get out of it

None
engines totally standard mate as he hasnt had anytime yet to tinker around and see what he can get out of it

So standard power then ste :rasp: Yours will be like that soon!

that blow was lower than his bhp! lol

Oh b****cks i walked right into that one :banghead:

Right i'm off to sort my Lambda sensor.......and it had better be knackered when i take it out or there will be no miracle cure :(

Quotes dont lie :rasp:

First dibs on what matt? Selling the car again lol

No Mike, well eventually, maybe late next year when me and the Mrs will be selling up and buying a car together...

Too right!!! even if i cant insure it when u sell i will probably buy... declare off the road and just sit in it and listen to that beautiful noise :)

Good call Sir. 21 and the insurance will drop ;)