ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonights Ilkley Meet

16v AX
im looking forward to the whitby drive meet :)

btw id like to thank everyone ive met at the meets so far for being so welcoming and friendly,specially with me being a non clio owner,ive enjoyed all the meets ive been along to so far and look forward to more in the future :)

late next year is when i will be buying one mate, graduate next may and hopefully straight into a job. Anytime after my 21st (august) is perfect! It's meant to be!!!!

It is! LOL :)

im looking forward to the whitby drive meet :)

btw id like to thank everyone ive met at the meets so far for being so welcoming and friendly,specially with me being a non clio owner,ive enjoyed all the meets ive been along to so far and look forward to more in the future :)

No danger mate!

Ide like to same the same to peoples. :D

Fiesta ST-3
yeah it's nice to have such a nice group of people that are always up for meeting! And it's nice to see that little white beast every time too.

16v AX
haha cheers,well hopfully ricky can make it along to a few more meets if he aint too busy and having to work on a sunday

might have to discuss a 106owners-cliosport joint meet maybe too at some point to get a good turnout and some pics

None
I think we have a good group of people at these meets now :).....I think it's good too that Mark comes with the AX, like you say Mark some might be put off not having a clio at a clio meet but it's not all about the cars, it's as much about the personality of the people who turn up, i wouldn't keep going to the meets if you lot were not such a good bunch of lads :)

Oh and lol at me not even knowing that Ricky was actually Ricky P!!! :banghead:.......honestly you would have thought his car would have given me a clue :eek:

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I think we have a good group of people at these meets now :).....I think it's good too that Mark comes with the AX, like you say Mark some might be put off not having a clio at a clio meet but it's not all about the cars, it's as much about the personality of the people who turn up, i wouldn't keep going to the meets if you lot were not such a good bunch of lads :)

Oh and lol at me not even knowing that Ricky was actually Ricky P!!! :banghead:.......honestly you would have thought his car would have given me a clue :eek:

Most of the meets are quite far away for me but still enjoy coming to them as well as most cars on here look loads better in real life

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Most of the meets are quite far away for me but still enjoy coming to them as well as most cars on here look loads better in real life
Possibly thinking about trying to get something organised to go to the old post office on Tuesday nights, a sort of regular meet thing like the midlands boys do with the peac**k meet (their equivalent). Have a thread where people can post in that they are popping up that night.

Apparently it can be good and bad, depends how busy it is and who's attending but if we have a regular group of CS's attending every so often then it doesn't really matter who else is there :)

Should be more local for you, going to put some details up soon :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Postcode for the old post office?

I'm thinking of going to the peacock next thursday (decat going on Friday :) )

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Postcode for the old post office?

I'm thinking of going to the peac**k next thursday (decat going on Friday :) )

S75 4DE :)

Peacock meet was good last week too, friendly people there, too far for me to make it there on a regular basis though :(

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
when is everyone going to the old post office even though it's a bit further than the peacock would love to come to this

16v AX
if ya could make the meets a monday night id be 100% there every meet but i never have tuesday nights off work so i wouldnt be able to attend anything on a tuesday :(

172 cupapoop
was a good turnout considering most people will not have been able to make it after watching the football with a beer or two.
a few of my customers will be along to future meets i'm sure.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Please don't take this the wrong way, its a genuine question. But have you ever arranged or been to a meet?

Yes I use to till I got band a year ago... But now Im back on the road again in my old RB 182 Cup, Im glad I kept it during my ban... Im in Harrogate mostly...