ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took a nice drive in the rb182

leemckew

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Well since it was a nice day yesterday, I took the clio out for a wee blast round the country roads and up past loch lomond to Balmaha. Decided to catch a few pics. Let me know what yall think of it thanks

anu8u8ad.jpg

6egaqe4e.jpg

yqu7yhem.jpg

ugyrumy7.jpg

una2usur.jpg

ST
Nice pics. I bang'd my ex in my old 172 at Balmaha - parked in pretty much the same position as your car is in the second pic lol.

Must admit I haven't read anything on this car previous - saw xenon washers (so assumed it wasn't a converted cup) and cup spoiler (so assumed it had one if not both cup packs)
It's a nice car, I know it from a previous owner. Nice and very rare spec. The cup spoiler wasn't standard.

OP - I actually have the RB non cup spoiler off this car, can have it back if you like?

leemckew

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It's a nice car, I know it from a previous owner. Nice and very rare spec. The cup spoiler wasn't standard.

OP - I actually have the RB non cup spoiler off this car, can have it back if you like?
No thanks I love the cup spoiler :)