ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totb V

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Anybody go to this on Sunday?

I decided to travelled down with my m8 Davy from Glasgow for this, about 4hours drive down and the same on the way back up.

Some amazing cars there as you will see from the pictures, unfortunately with cars pushing the very limits of the engines capabilities theres always gonna be a few cars that have problems. Ron Kiddel (R34 Skyline) never got off the line think it was driveshaft that broke. Keith Cowie(Skyline) broke something in practice. Norris Design Evo qualified for the final of the sprint and the drag final but failed to make the sprint final with some problem. He then gave it a run on the drag final but the car had problems and looked s**t. I was a bit pissed off as i have now been to 2 shows just to see this car run, and never quite seen it run to it full potential.

The air was full of the smell of burnt rubber and race fuel.

Not sure if i would drive down again for this though. 8hours drive in total And £20 entry :eek: . Im not being a tight Scot but most events held in Scotland are around £10 or £12 for similar action i.e (drifting, 1/4 mile, dance stage, ICE competition, stunt show and show and shine)

Overall though a good day, the weather was great but burnt me....i am lobster boy...AGAIN!!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2103579397 or

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103579397

Lionel Richie
jap crap does nothing for me i'm afraid, even if it does have 1billion hp

"there's no replacement for displacement" ;)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
"I decided to travelled down with my m8 Davy from Glasgow for this, about 4hours drive down and the same on the way back up."

thats awesome. i expected driving upwards would be harder thus taking longer :D

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
b3nje said:
"I decided to travelled down with my m8 Davy from Glasgow for this, about 4hours drive down and the same on the way back up."

thats awesome. i expected driving upwards would be harder thus taking longer :D

Cheers m8, to be honest i just wanted my bed, i was fekked. Was a long day leaving the house at 5am and getting back home about 10pm with 8hours of that driving. And with only a few hours sleep the night before ;)

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
FredYozzasport said:
what was the fastest then?? some jap crap no doubt?

Fastest top speed was Rocket Ronnie in the Skyline think it was 203.7mph but due to the stupid scoring i think Simon Norris won overall even though he broke his O/S/R driveshaft and couldnt compete in the finals of the handling course, and was rubbish on the shootout of the 1/4 mile due to snapped O/S/R driveshaft.

Here's the results posted up by Chris Mann on MLR

Simon Norris:
2nd Overall Handling
4th Overall top speed
2nd Overall 1/m
points total 25 plus 5 bonus for scoring overall on 3 events =30 and our highest ever total.

Top cars overall on points
Si Norris Evo 30
Rocket Ronnie GTR 19
Andy Forrest Subaru 15
Gulli Halldorson Subaru 13
Paul Blamire Subaru 11
Duncan Cowper Dax Rush 11
Joel English Dodge Viper 9
Gavin Renshaw Evo 8points
Jason Hulbert Evo 7points
Adrian Smith Fensport Celica 6points
Andrew Mercer Evo 6points