ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Clio 182 before and after decat

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm sure most people won't be that interested in this but for those who are I did a couple of quick videos of how a Ktec/Janspeed Supersport system sounds with and without a decat whilist I was changing it over at the weekend, f**king loud with a decat tbh, however my exhaust seems louder than other Janspeed systems ive listened to so think my baffles might be abit fooked in the backbox, no rattling though, not sure.

With a decat

With a modded 182 cat

Dan

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
?

On a totally separate subject..... Where did you get the Clio plates from ?

Made them myself using diginate.com

Its a thick vinyl sticker so I can still lob my plates over the top to get it to track and back.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
@imprezaworks as you have the same system does yours sound like this? with a decat mines super loud at most RPM's but I think you said yours wasn't?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nope. Sounds like your baffles or something has gone.

Yeh maybe, no rattle though which I would expect if they had gone? passes emissions checks ok as well, gunna leave the modded cat in for now anyway I think as I feel bad for the neighbours starting it up at 5am to drive to another trackday lol, so at least this quietens it down slightly, well less rasp, which the decat always gives!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not sure then. Mines absolutely fine in the morning etc. No drone as you say and raspy when required.