ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trade in expectations Ph2 172

Clio 172
Thinking about trading in my imaculate clio :( for something more family friendly with 4 doors blah blah :cry: :cry: :cry:

What would a fair trade in price be for a full fat 51 Reg Silver Clio 172 with 51k on clock ??

Or if there is any serious buyers in Newcastle area or else where, then tell me what you would pay, the only changes on the car is a ktec stealth cat back system

Clio 172
ive got a kid and a 172! i have noo probs..

Have you tried fitting a pram in the boot, 16month daughter in the back, and the shopping from costco ??

The daughters legs will be round her head soon ?

F**k me I sound like an old man, maybe I should buy a honda accord:quiet:

Scirocco GT 210
What would a fair trade in price be for a full fat 51 Reg Silver Clio 172 with 51k on clock ??

Trading in, you'll only get £4k-£4.5k tops imo (Renault valued my ph1 for trade-in which has the same milage as yours but is a year older at £3.5k!). You'll get over a grand more if you sold it privately though.

Clio 172

Trading in, you'll only get £4k-£4.5k tops imo (Renault valued my ph1 for trade-in which has the same milage as yours but is a year older at £3.5k!). You'll get over a grand more if you sold it privately though.

Not far off the mark there, I have been offered 4.5k but with £300 off the car I want ! Plus mines due a timing belt change so if I do part x that could count as a £400 saving

Get an Accord Type-R!

Neil

Thats a nice car, but I'm looking at getting a 1.8T 20V Passat Sport, it has 14,500 miles on the clock on a 53 plate going for 9k