ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2017 - Join us on the ClioSport.net club stand!

Clio 197 F1 R27
Their ticketing system has always been the biggest ball ache about TRAX.

They aren't even posting tickets out it's all self print e-tickets this year, so I've no idea why they stop sales a whole month before the event!
I'm well out of touch with car shows but I went to Trax about 6/7 years ago and when I saw this I thought I'd try to get one in before the end of the year. We'll see what happens but I may still come along

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Their ticketing system has always been the biggest ball ache about TRAX.

They aren't even posting tickets out it's all self print e-tickets this year, so I've no idea why they stop sales a whole month before the event!

Thats interesting as this is the first paragraph of the email the sent me which made me think they would mail it:

Thank you for your club order for TRAX 2017.

Your order number is 1718** and you have booked with ClioSport

This email is confirmation of your order. Your club ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent out prior to the event. Your club pack will be dispatched no later than one weeks before the event. All tickets will be scanned upon entry, you may be asked for additional identification such as the card your tickets were ordered on or your driving licence to gain entry.

This will all be emailed i take it then

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats interesting as this is the first paragraph of the email the sent me which made me think they would mail it:

Thank you for your club order for TRAX 2017.

Your order number is 1718** and you have booked with ClioSport

This email is confirmation of your order. Your club ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent out prior to the event. Your club pack will be dispatched no later than one weeks before the event. All tickets will be scanned upon entry, you may be asked for additional identification such as the card your tickets were ordered on or your driving licence to gain entry.

This will all be emailed i take it then

I dunno as I wanna rock the free trax t-shirt lol can't email that over

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
What if i want to buy tickets after closing date of first september is it too late?

Yeah unfortunately that's their cut off date. You can buy a general admission ticket and park in general public parking, but you're no longer able to book a club ticket.

Clio 197
Yeah unfortunately that's their cut off date. You can buy a general admission ticket and park in general public parking, but you're no longer able to book a club ticket.
Bad luck just came back from holiday and didnt know about cut off date but Thx for quick reply

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
what do i need to show as my ticket for this as I can't find a ticket of any sort lol.

I've only just thought about it tbh
It should have been emailed over to you?
I'm just going to print mine off.

Bug

Megane rs250
Going with my Mrs in her clio 200 we'll be with her club modified girls so you lucky single fellas will have a girls car club in section 8 which is next to the clio sport stand
We'll pop over and say hello are we going to have a stall there ?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Going with my Mrs in her clio 200 we'll be with her club modified girls so you lucky single fellas will have a girls car club in section 8 which is next to the clio sport stand
We'll pop over and say hello are we going to have a stall there ?

Yeah we will have a stall there with merchandise on sale mate.

Pop in for a coffee

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
so whats the final tally of those attending- see there is 14 confirmed on this thread, must be a few more than that?

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
32 cars on our stand I think.
Yep, just downloaded and printed all the tickets and stuff, and track time info
Us is car 3/32

We are Milton Keynes the night before, are the gates open 7am for Clubs? - havent found that bit yet. Says 10am show opens for general public
Happy to meet up with anyone round Milton Keynes or en route for earlyish (queing no doubt) for entry to show Sunday morning

Clio sport 172
Whats the latest time to get there ? I was aiming for half an hour before the gates open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I’m aiming for 9 as it says your car should be parked on the stand by 9:30

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Would love to be there as early as possible but it’s really not possible with a 2 and half hour drive in the morning