ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Information & Discussion Thread

TCR'd Rs Clio 172
Is there any way of getting 2 stand passes for Trax still as I've lost tickets and passes and had to repurchase tickets
anyone help!

SQ5
See I thought I'd bought tickets but as hadn't turned up thought I hadn't bought any!

Maybe I'll have some turn up then!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Are we still able to buy tickets now, when is/was the cut off?

Is there any way of getting 2 stand passes for Trax still as I've lost tickets and passes and had to repurchase tickets
anyone help!

Unfortunately not, Royal Mail have lost our tickets and car passes so until that is resolved I can't allocate any spare tickets or car passes, sorry.

Tickets can still be purchased from www.traxshows.co.uk

Quote 'RENAULT' in the promotional code box, for a £3 discount per ticket. Please check back in this thread on Tuesday for news about any spare car passes.

See I thought I'd bought tickets but as hadn't turned up thought I hadn't bought any!

Maybe I'll have some turn up then!

You have bought a ticket, Danny!

:)

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Your last chance for discounted advance entry tickets is today (midnight)

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/visitor-information/

Enter 'RENAULT' in the promotion code box for a ticket price of £15 per person (+ handling charge of £1.66 per order)

You WILL NOT receive a car pass with ticket orders via this method though, you are too late! BUT, if we have any spare car passes available, we will update in the this thread tomorrow.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
GOOD NEWS!

Our replacement tickets and car passes have finally arrived, I'm stuffing envelopes right now and all orders will leave here today via 1st class.

I do have 4 spare car passes, If anyone would like one, please pm me ASAP (first come first serve)

The organisers have extended the deadline for entry tickets till midnight tonight, too.

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/visitor-information/

Enter 'RENAULT' in the promotion code box for a ticket price of £15 per person (+ handling charge of £1.66 per order)

Ticket price on the day is £20 per person

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Umbrella's and clothing available from the marquee, if the weather isn't great! :eek:

We won't be bringing every colour/style/size of clothing though, so if there's anything specific anyone would like to purchase or even just look at, please let me know and we will ensure it's there on the day.

Thank you

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No more car passes left!

But I've had one Entry ticket become available, which includes a car pass. £17.50

If anybody is interested, please pm me ASAP

BG182FF
Query on helmets - had a quick scan through the trax paperwork and on their website, cant see anything regarding whether motorcycle helmets aren't permitted for track? Seen a couple of sites which state they arent permitted for racing, but for non FIA events it was down to the discretion of the organisers, or something like that :s

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
bollox, I've been media for the last 3 years, forgot about the ticket side of things this year lol

BG182FF
I have a motocross helmet, brand new never been worn...would look a touch ridiculous but if its allowed?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Excited now:) Let's hope the weather's good.

Is there a site map, showing where our club stand is. Like they had for FCS?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hold on, I paid Brian about 3 hours ago, perhaps he had more than one spare?

Matt

conspiracy!! :D

LOL, I wondered if anyone would notice!

I didn't like to turn you away so sold you my own ticket and bought a replacement.

Happy members is always a number 1 priority

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No actual layout yet but for anyone that hasn't been before, You're heading for Gate T

F6AB4D31-6C84-4FE8-B17C-CA4A3DC34A5B-15094-00000AD47B10B2CF.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
UPDATE

All deadlines for ticket and car pass orders have now passed. Entry tickets can be purchased on the day for £20 per person.

If you come to see us on the day, there is a very small chance of obtaining a car pass, then walking back out to collect your car.
Anyone wanting to do this, please pm me first. This is not a guaranteed method of displaying you car, so don't turn up thinking it is.

All club parking is carried out between 7am and 9am, as the show opens to the public at 9am. If you arrive too long after 9am, entry to club parking may be refused.
There is plenty of space for everyone though, so make the most of extra sleep in the morning and get there at a slightly more sensible time of 8am, you'll feel better for it at the end of the day!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Audi TT VW Polo
Looking forward to Trax this weekend, not been for a few years, other half has treated me to a ticket with a stand car pass to your stand, hope u dont mind my little car (Audi TT) joining u guys :p

Hopefully this weather will book its ideas up and its not a wet un

Travelling from up North around 2pm on sat, see u guys there :D

Audi A5
Looking forward to this, it will be my first time at trax!
Is their any traders from the cs scene attending this year?

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
I shall be there for about 8.45-9 in morning as its a 2 and half hour journey for me and ain't getting up too early lol