ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trials HD - XBLA

Astra CDTI SRI
pwned all on hill climb the other night!

Just added Cocopops and Danny Lee

Add me GT - sargey22.

Astra CDTI SRI
I *think* you can go onto the friends leader boards and watch my replay.

Not sure though.

Ha ha, this is awesome, myself and Turkish managed to play a few rounds earlier and to be fair we were hooked:D

57 Clio Campus Sport
I can't do extreme I think I've done 2 but the 2nd one there is this box that is just impossible to get up. The bit after you have to get that perfect rolling backwards down a massive hill so you can make that little jump then you have to go forward over bombs but under quite a low ledge. Anyone know it?

Full Fat 182
I nailed a few of the achievments last night. Full Throttle took a fair few attempts but the one that quite literally took over 100 fails to achieve is the "Strike" acheivment - even then It was more luck than dudgement.

Now, usually I couldn't give a rats ass about achievements but there's something about this that makes me want to get all 200

Full Fat 182
Me Neither. Got 41 on my first go and quite often only get 5. Most I got last night was 19. How people get 60 and 70 I don't know

Astra CDTI SRI
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fuxxing frustrating are the hard levels?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jesus Christ. I'm going to throw the controller out of the window.

320d M Sport
Bump for this, been playing the Demo lots, will probably buy at weekend.

I've got 188.20 on Ski Jump, has anyone beat that?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fuxxing frustrating are the hard levels?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jesus Christ. I'm going to throw the controller out of the window.

I thought that within 10secs of watching the YT clip at the start of this thread!

No way on earth would I even bother with something like this - even a PC version. I'd just end destroying the keyboard/mouse/gamepad/whatever in utter frustration with it....:)

D.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
It took me over a year to get the full GS on it. Beat xbla game ever FACT!

Very annoying game though lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It took me over a year to get the full GS on it. Beat xbla game ever FACT!

Very annoying game though lol

Heheh - I don't do 'annoying' games. Sure, challenging, difficult and sometimes awkward ones are all fine - but 'annoying' ones I stay clear of. Playing a game is meant to be relaxing - not something that makes you want to put your fist through the screen because of it. :)

D.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
The tournament achievement was the worst. Endurance without 1 fault. Properly annoying and amazingly done it drunk one night after returning home lol