ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRIP COMPUTER... Gone HELP

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
Hi guys! Long story short:
-Removed my dashtop and my cluster (battery was connected)
-I had to move the car around (without cluster, worked well)
- Reinstalled cluster
- NO auto headlamps and auto wipers (now sorted)
- TRIP COMPUTER IS GONE... Not working, cycling through the options shows menless numbers... Also oil level infi does not appear when starting, MILEAGE AND TRIO ODOMETER GONE TOO.. PLEASE HELP

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
It is a 172 ph with cluster type "3" NC3 or whatever sounds familiar to you... I have CAN Clip and no faults are showed there... Is the mileage and trip computer info stored on the cluster OR on the UCH? If so, is the cluster misscomunicating with UCH? I already reprogrammed both and no luck...

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The multifunctional display is illuminated and responds to command button on the wiper though?

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
Hi Mick, yes, it is illuminated and responds to button, just showing weird things... and the little l/Km, and other letters not showing.
Yesterday I disconnected the mass for about one minute, and today the numbers were different, still not showing correct info, and now what were numbers are just blanks, but still I can "Cycle" through them... it is weird. I'm at work I just disconnected again the mass, this time will be few hours to see if it self resets. ANY THOUGHTS???? have you seen this before? THANKS

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
Ok.. Sorted, well at least I know what's going on... The right side of the trip computer display is not working, hence I have missing numbers and letters on the right side...will take ot off to check it. I might have overtightened the screws on the back... THANKS will inform the outcome.

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
SOLVED... it was indeed the bolt shown in the mentioned thread, the lower half and right half of my display were not working, tightened it and put some loctite there. Job done.