ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy #351

Clio 182 FF
Doesn't really fuss me, interested in it more For driving than sitting and looking at, looks like it has a decent spec in itself, still has both original seats, original wheel. Only thing it doesn't have is the sachs, and the damage wasn't that bad from what I've seen on other forums.

I'll keep this thread updated with what I think of it, I'm really local so it's not much of a chore to drive there and have a look.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't really fuss me, interested in it more For driving than sitting and looking at, looks like it has a decent spec in itself, still has both original seats, original wheel. Only thing it doesn't have is the sachs, and the damage wasn't that bad from what I've seen on other forums.

I'll keep this thread updated with what I think of it, I'm really local so it's not much of a chore to drive there and have a look.
There's more cars that are better for the money if you're not bothered about a trophy.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
You can buy a straight normal 182 for less and in better condition which will no doubt be easier to eventually sell on as well.

4k for a fucked trophy. Bad buy tbh.

Clio 182 FF
You can buy a straight normal 182 for less and in better condition which will no doubt be easier to eventually sell on as well.

4k for a fucked trophy. Bad buy tbh.
Been and seen it, bodywork is a bit rough but it's one of the best I've driven, brakes are great, suspension is all good, engine sweet as can be, box shifts fine. All it needs is a bit of a tart up.

Has quite a good spec on it as far as a track clio aswell, lots that wasn't on the ad. I've bought it (albeit not for 4k) and I shall be tarting it up. He showed me that he's had over 40 messages about it so can't see it being that bad for it's money 😂 is a trophy at the end of the day

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Get the sachs back on it and flip it on for a decent profit. Sub £2k trophy is a bargain!