ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy and a Black valver in Charminster, Bournemouth

A Beautiful R32
Saw a trophy heading down carminster road towards the Richmond on sunday. Didn't get a plate number cos I was probably still pissed from the night before and I was walking to the pub so I was obviously in a hurry... hehehe.

Also saw a black valver on 17's pulling off from the wessex way onto Richmond hill on monday night.

Plus I think I saw fUbar waiting to get onto the Iford roundabout goin towards bournemouth as i was going into christchurch sometime last week (it was early in the morning about 8.30, i forget what day...)

Oh and I spotted some muppet after he'd 'parked' his Merc estate onto the fencing around the fountain roundabout in christchurch. He didn't look happy... doh!:rasp:

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Davey182 said:
Also saw a black valver on 17's pulling off from the wessex way onto Richmond hill on monday night.

Think i've seen that car before, did you notice if it had any white stickers on the rear windows?

A Beautiful R32
I dunno, only saw the front as I went by... think it might be the same car I've seen parked up in charminster. Don't wanna give the road for obvious reasons... was a nice black valver with shiny wheels...