ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Project 40/500

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Hey Chris
The coilys look very good , much better than the leaking koni's I fitted to mine!
Pity I can't run coilovers.
As ever nice progress!

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Cheers , I have had a set of rears on my trophy and one of the adjusters wouldn't turn from new and a front and rear set that have been revalved which when I went to stiffen up the rears at my oulton track day found oilcoming from the adjuster shesh!
At least MF sorts them out pronto.

Mk2 172
That car's got recaro seats wich seat lower, racing dumpers, very ligthweight, it has a unique number plate on the inside that tells you wich unit is it from only 500 units made!!! I'm sorry, but if you did that in Portugal everyone would say the same to you.
I'm sorry but i must say, poor trophy.
:(

i agree. Shame in some ways. Ive just bought a megane trophy and mine will be staying a trophy!

Mk2 172
i agree. Shame in some ways. Ive just bought a megane trophy and mine will be staying a trophy!

Ive changed my mind in this case after reading the whole thread.
Cant wait to see it done :) Its a cat d so is not going to be a desirable trophy to buy so why not :)