ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy today - Lady Drvier

Honda & VW
You passed me as i was heading along the Cheltenham road between Tewkesbury and Evesham, think it was by a place called Beckford.

If my eyes served me right the plate was TR00 PHY

306 GTI-6. 172.
I have seen this also, parked next to her in the shell garage in Stratford on Avon, then followed her back to my home in Welford (we were going the same way, I wasn't stalking lol) she carried on in the direction of Bidford. Nice car, nice driver!

182 trophy / 106 rallye
PICT0015.gif

2.gif

Waiting for a nice day to photograph them together

Mk2 172
Are you on meganesport.net too?? Do you argue over who drives? Lol!! Is your still standard?

yeah on meganesport. Only had it 6 weeks so not done anything to it. Dont think i will tbh apart from remap. i rarely drive hers. i drove it today but only for its mot :)

C32 AMG Estate
yeah on meganesport. Only had it 6 weeks so not done anything to it. Dont think i will tbh apart from remap. i rarely drive hers. i drove it today but only for its mot :)

Same here! Mines a weekend toy! Lol, next upgrade will probs be hybrid turbo and mapped again, then maybe a quaife LSD! You can start spending stupid money if you aren't careful though! Mines just had four new tyres disc and pads all round for a bargain £1200!! That's when you'll miss the Clio (I had a ff 172 before the meg)!!

Mk2 172
Same here! Mines a weekend toy! Lol, next upgrade will probs be hybrid turbo and mapped again, then maybe a quaife LSD! You can start spending stupid money if you aren't careful though! Mines just had four new tyres disc and pads all round for a bargain £1200!! That's when you'll miss the Clio (I had a ff 172 before the meg)!!

i doubt ill be doing anything to the megane.
Im fed up of all the modding stuff tbh. I enjoyed the bodies on the clio and cams etc but was crap to use everyday and was noisy and i just like the fact that the megane has got a much better chassis than the clio and has got torque which is what a clio doesnt have! id rather get an r26r than mess around with mine and make it worth less. Ill still be going to ring in it and fitting R888's in summer but i weonr be strippin it out and putting coilovers on or anything like that. If i leave it original then its likely to hold its money better. its only done 23k