ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy wheels direct from Renault?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
All,

Just wondering who has bought the Trophy wheels direct from Renault?

They gave me a price of £540 all in (including a 10% discount), and VAT for 4 rims, without rubber. Does that sound about right?

Does anyone have the actual part number for the rims?

This was at Renault Manchester by the way. Please let me have your thoughts.

Thanks, Tys.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Wheel p/n 8200514737

Also says......7J16-4CH45

Caps p/n 8200514740

Maz

LY 200
Would be interesting to see how you get on Tyson .. I rang for a price last week but someone seemed to think I had the wrong part number ..

Not sure if the price sounds right .. but its lesss than the quote I got .. lol :)

Megane225FF
£540 seems cheap... thought they'd be well into the 600's...
dont forget the centre caps, they'll be about £8 each...

Turbos.
I paid under £500 for Cup rims a couple of years ago so bearing in mind the darker finish that sounds about right.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
thedoc said:
£540 seems cheap... thought they'd be well into the 600's...
dont forget the centre caps, they'll be about £8 each...

Centre caps are nearer £10..................then you need tyres, 205/45/16 X 4 = kerrrrrrching

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^^ £65 a tyre for Parada 2's iirc, not including fitting.

Maz, i talked them through it step by step. It was like teaching an infant. He got the hang of it later rather than sooner, and he came back saying "right, the Speedline Turini 11 spoke Trophy alloys are (price)", i was surprised that he took it in, because i rang another dealer, and he thought i was talking about std 182 cup rims...

Blood - Stone = Renault dealerships....

How much did you get them from G40Steve?

Tyson.

Maz

LY 200
Tyson-182 said:
Maz, i talked them through it step by step. It was like teaching an infant. He got the hang of it later rather than sooner, and he came back saying "right, the Speedline Turini 11 spoke Trophy alloys are (price)", i was surprised that he took it in, because i rang another dealer, and he thought i was talking about std 182 cup rims...

Cheers Tyson .. sounds like fun .. lol

I really want a set but not paying £600 just for wheels .. wonder if they would do a group buy :clown: (but its reno were talking about) ;) hehe

Good luck :D

BMW 330d :)
Tyson-182 said:
^^^ £65 a tyre for Parada 2's iirc, not including fitting.

Blood - Stone = Renault dealerships....

How much did you get them from G40Steve?

Tyson.

How much you want a bet that is the price for the 182 wheels even though you went to the extent of describing them in great detail?!! ;)

Lionel Richie
yeah i do (powdercoat actually) but 172 cup turinis are the wrong offset for a 182 (only if you're lowering it)