ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy

Clio 182 Trophy
Hi Guys
Just joining now, I bought a Clio 182 Trophy last week. Love it, the best car I've ever had.

Anyway, be interesting to read up on some of the information in this web site.

See you around....

Steve

Clio 182 Trophy
It's number 125 of 500. Really pleased with it, although I scraped the bumper on the kirb today and ripped some of the splitter off, not very happy, but it's going into the garage tomorrow, so hopefully they'll fix it under warranty.

Steve

Clio 182 Trophy
Oh no, well it's only the black part of the bumper that's come off, not all of it has come off, just a little bit of it has come away from the bumper. (snapped off) so I've chucked it in my boot and going to see what the Renault garage say tomorrow. (Gravells).....I really hope it's covered in the warranty, can't afford to spend loads of money this month!

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
£130 from reno or £110 for a carbon fibre one from K-tec (much the better option)

Welcome. Splitter is costly but worthwhile cosmetically. Look after it though, be a collectors item one day ;)