ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Spent the afternoon giving the car a decent clean and getting right into the wheels and door checks aswell as other bits and bobs and then checking all the fluids and topping up what ever needed topped up.

The photos are not the best as it was rather dark and they where taken on my iPhone 4

Clio182001-1.gif

Clio182002-1.gif

Clio182004-1.gif

Clio182005-1.gif

Clio182003-1.gif

Clio182011.gif

Clio182006.gif

Clio182007.gif

Clio182008.gif

Clio182009.gif

Clio182012.gif

Clio182013.gif

Clio182014.gif

Clio182015.gif

Clio182016.gif

Clio182017.gif

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks good mate.

Think I spotted you on Saturday? round the back of Eurocarparts, put a thread up

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Nice car. Crap pics ;)

Any Iphone aint up to much when it comes to decent pictures and the fact it was getting dark also let it down.
Im going to spend more time cleaning next weekend if dry and when its light i will get more pictures.

Lovely car although it sounds like a diesel atm ;)

Tell me about it, Its been like this for months so been sending a few e-mails and text to see about getting all the work done come march

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If i could i would have it cleaner but this is what it was like before

IMG_0371.gif

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Nice to see its dirty as usual ;) haha. Whats the millage on it?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL! My iceberg turned 99500 today! going sweet as a nut. Sunflower is on 98something and sounds like a tractor. Cars are great!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Form the above posts more people like the house LOL

My T needs some real attention and work as im just not happy with silly things so thats why our fred at BTM is getting it

Z4
Iphone 4 pics?! Looks like you've scanned photos in from a newspaper lol.
For reference, I took this on my 4!
IMG_0484.jpg

On topic though, car does look nice, good job on the engine bay.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its very red pictures as that was the actual colour of the sky. Its was rather mad