ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trouble finding coiles/spring :s

Mk 3 1.2 16v
H guys having some trouble finding some springs or colies for my mk 4 clio (ignore my forum user name idiot of a friend made it and put the wrong model) look everywhere and i cant find any, hoping you guys would know some good sites or springs that i could have a look at.

shall be becoming a member at the weekend when i get paid,

thanks in advance

greg

Mk 3 1.2 16v
that would explain my idioticy then, cheers for the clear up i did search online but. thats what you get for trusting the internet.

ftl.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
lol! Don't worry mate, some breakers I've been to insist on the numbering system being different on the mk's.

They get really pissy when I explain it to them... lol!

Mk 3 1.2 16v
haha it is confusing tbh buddy, but im glad i know now. maybe ill have some luck with the springs now. like your car btw mate looks s**t hot!

Mk 3 1.2 16v
Brilliant link mate much appreciated found some springs from K-tec but i think its got to be saving for a good pair of coils .